Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Sex before puberty (females only)

Started before puberty

Posted by Kinkykelly on 2016-12-23 16:36:06

I started having sex before I really hit puberty last year. I really liked it then, but I think it did change a bit for me. For one I grew boobs, and I love it when guys play with them during sex, especially my nipples. I'm way hornier now too (and I thought I was a nympho before!). I don't look like a little girl so much anymore, so its also a lot easier to pick up guys, a low cut top doesn't mean much when you don't have boobs!

The biggest change is in how guys treat me though. Before they would be really careful and gentle, but now I guess they aren't as afraid to get rough with me because I don't look like a child. It's definitely a good thing ;)

kinkykelly@protonmail.com

Posted by Jazlosano on 2017-02-25 19:04:02

I really like it too. Sometimes it's uncomftable but yeah. Its ok

Posted by CursedLord on 2019-07-30 22:07:20

I am curious about your and other girls stories.Feel free to contact me at drangonriderwill@protonmail.com

Posted by Unlisted* on 2022-03-27 23:59:22

I find your last sentence interesting because whenever I'm having sex with children I'm always really gentle because I assume that's what they want, but with teenagers I don't mind getting a bit rougher.

Posted by Leon_the_Amateur on 2022-06-13 23:25:42

I used to have sex with a ton of girls who hadn't reached puberty yet, and I know they can take and enjoy much rougher sex than you'd expect, after some experience at least. If I was having sex for the first time with a new girl then I was always extremely gentle, that's always a necessity. If she had done a lot of $%!@ing or fingering then it was OK to be a little bit rougher, but not too much. But if its a girl with a decent amount of experience then it's a different story, she may well really want it hard and rough like KinkyKelly did. I'd say most of the pre-puberty girls I used to have sex with liked it pretty rough once they'd picked up a bit of experience, in fact those girls generally wanted it rougher than the teen/early 20s girls I have sex with now.