Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Bra and panties match

Guys in Bra and Panties Match

Posted by SexSlave2Goddesses on 2018-01-22 03:44:04

Hello I'm a guy and I am forced to compete in bra and panties matches. It all started when I secretly watched my sister Lyla and her friend Kaylianne try it. Their underwear was soooooooo sexy I coundn't stop! This was in a basement and my mother was gone. Ly and I are twins but she is bigger and stronger (it's not even close) and Kay likes to kick me in the testicles. I was stripped from my guy clothes by Ly with Kay holding me down. They laughed while I cried but they went hysterical over my tiny $%!@ ( I am 15 with an inch long $%!@. Lyla says it doesn't even count as a $%!@. It's closer to a vagina). In less than a minute I was in a pair of pink panties and a bra stuffed with toilet paper. They took alot of pictures. After that I was in a skirt and blouse and facing Kay. No contest. I was on the floor in undies within seconds. They do this thing where after a win they victorize. Kay stipped me nude and peed on my face. That's when my mother walked in. After Lyla told the story, my mom joined in. I never won. Guys remember tgat girls are stronger and are goddesses.

Posted by Bravo03 on 2018-01-23 03:38:13

That turned me on HARD. I had a different experience. First of all, girls are goddesses to worship always. I am 14 and am my 17 year old sister's personal slave and sometimes a footslave to my cousin.

I have a problem walking around the house naked. My mom hates it and says my 8 year old sister (Ann) is too young to see my package (like you it's pretty small). My older sister (Leanna) and 16 year old cousin I live with (Lexi) do the same and think it's cute that I do it. We all grope each other. Them my butt and ballls, me their butts and HUGE boobs. That's a little backstory

Leanna and Lexi love to bra and panties match. Ann would but doesn't wear a bra. My mom watches and I am usually eating or doing nude stretches. I never knew. One day I break a shelf and go to tell my mom. I walk in on a match and don't understand why my mom is angry and realize I am naked. As a punishment I have to fightl Leanna. Lexi and I are similar in height and build so her clothes fit me. Underwear--My Little Pony panties and a stuffed underwire bra. Outerwear--Crop top and miniskirt. Those come off in seconds. Ann takes pictures of me in my dainties with Leanna sitting on my face. Everyone at school knows and all the girls strip me to see panties and a bra anywhere, anytime.