Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Bra and panties match

co-ed match

Posted by wimpyboydominated on 2020-05-25 21:24:14

I'm a guy but most of my friends were girls when I was younger. One time I was hanging out with two friends (both girls) at one of their houses when they started talking about bra and panties wrestling. They asked if I wanted to wrestle but I said no because I was really shy (plus I wear white briefs and didn't want them to see). So I watched them wrestle and one of the girls stripped the other down to her matching black bra and panties. She looked very attractive and I was kind of turned on.

Then the girl who lost said it wasn't fair for me to see her in her underwear if I wasn't going to participate. I tried to make excuses but the girl who won grabbed me and threw me on the ground easily. I could see beneath her skirt and top that she was also wearing a black bra and panties but it felt wrong to take her clothes off. She asked if I was afraid to strip her and told me she wouldn't move if I took her top off. I did very nervously and once I did she pinned me down and ripped my shirt off very quickly.

She started touching me suggestively while they both giggled. Then she undid my shorts and yanked them off, leaving me in nothing but my briefs. They laughed loudly at me, and the girl I was wrestling picked me up over her shoulder and spanked me, and the other girl spanked me too. They took turns carrying me since I was so light, then tied my arms and legs and continued to wrestle in front of me just to tease me.

Finally they carried me outside and untied me but wouldn't give me my clothes back, and said I'd better run home so no one would see me. I made it home, but then my sister and her friends caught me and decided to wrestle me too and took lots of pictures.

Now all the girls in my school giggle when they see me and I just feel humiliated and inferior.