Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

teen girls wearing diapers for special occasions

Me and my younger sister

Posted by katyc1999 on 2015-05-09 09:28:11

We were both bridesmaids at an cousins wedding a few weeks ago, we both wore a diaper just in case.

My sister certainly used hers fully, I did a bit but could have probably just got away with my normal big pad.

I think it's quite common to wear some protection against bladder leaks on special occasions.

I'm nearly 16, my sister's just turned 12.

Posted by KiaraC on 2015-05-23 21:13:40

Hi Katy I've worn diapers to weddings too in the past. I just wore one to my cousins college graduation 1 week ago. I didn't really want to wear them there for that and for all day but had to. How did you feel about you having to wear them still when you're almost 16? I'm 13 but turn 14 in July. Did you ask to get out of having to wear them? How did your sister like it? I saw you said she used hers fully, was that something she had to do? I have bladder problems so that's why i'm still wetting myself and still having accidents all the time. Well, I hope you have a great weekend! Bye, Kiara

Posted by AkilaM on 2015-06-28 00:28:52

I wore a diaper and plastic underwear under my bridesmaid's dress for my older sister's wedding earlier this year. My mother told my younger sister who's 14 and me to do it because there might be some long times when we couldn't use the bathroom. I didn't care because no one could tell I was wearing them. Neither of us had a problem and didn't have to use them. During the reception, I was able to seek away with the younger brother of the groom and have sex. He thought it was okay and completely understood. He even took them off me and put them back on when we were done. I think it turned him on.

Posted by pacifier on 2015-07-06 14:42:12

To AkilaM-I am a guy,16,and went to my neices wedding on june 27th.The flower girl in her wedding was 14 and dressed like a little girl in a poofy,white,above the knees dress with a veil,lace socks and white shoes.I got really turned on seeing her walk down the aisle and thought how cute she looked.At the reception,she was drinking a little glass of champagne and i started talking to her.I told her how cute she looked.We snuck off to a class room and started kissing as she was turned on also.I ran my hand up under the back of her dress and she had a cloth diaper and plastic pants on also.I asked her why she was wearing them and she told me that flower girls and bridesmaids normally wear them under their dresses for weddings.She was feeling a little woozy from the champagne and i unzipped her dress and pulled it off of her and it dropped to the floor.i could see the diaper and plastic pants and she looked just like a baby! I then pulled her plastic pants down and unpinned her diaper and removed it,then pulled the plastic pants back up and rubbed my hand over her crotch.I was very aroused by now and undid my pants and pulled them down with my under shorts.I put her hand on my $%!@ and she started massaging it.After a couple of minutes,i pushed her to her knees and had her give me $%!@.After she finished,i pinned the diaper back on her and pulled up her plastic pants and she put her dress back on and we went back out to the reception.

Posted by pacifier on 2015-07-23 00:03:02

I think it was great that he took your diaper and plastic pants off of you and then put them back on you!i know many boys would like to put a diaper and plastic pants on a girl.I got down on my knees and gave a boy $%!@ with just my diaper and plastic pants on at a wedding.he took the rest of my outfit off of me and wanted to have sex,but i said no,so i did the $%!@.he was thrilled to have a girl in a diaper and plastic pants and veil giving him a blowjob.