Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Genital Spanking

13 YEAR-OLD BOY GETS SPANKED ON GENITALS

Posted by dirtgirl on 2017-06-26 07:05:00

I'm not a mother of boys but I've been reading more about this - use of nettles, hot sauce etc on the genitals seems like a good idea for punishing boys.

Questions re sken's punishment

What do you hit the balls with, just your hand or a spanking tool?

(If you use a tool it could come back to bite you in the long term, I read somewhere that there's a link between testicular kicking/hitting and testicular cancer)

Does it still hurt on boys young enough that their balls haven't dropped yet?

Posted by sken15539 on 2017-07-18 21:18:44

Hi dirtgirl! Nettles and hot sauce sound like good ways to punish boys on their balls!

Sometimes I punish my son's balls by punching or slapping them with my hand but sometimes I use a wooden spoon! It normally depends how much he's being punished, but when he's being punished for something serious, it's the wooden spoon to both his balls and his knob!

I think it does work for boys who are young enough that their balls haven't dropped yet, but it doesn't hurt quite so much!

Posted by imbareforu on 2017-08-04 14:14:12

@sken15539

I can confirm that spanking a male on his testicles is a very humiliating and effective punishment as I received that from my aunt and cousins growing up.

Posted by Travis_here on 2018-04-16 23:19:40

Completely agree with you Laura. Im 19 now, but I also got my balls spanked when I was your sons age. My mom would try to smack me on the butt, but that was just laughable. It was always more of just an annoyance than any real punishment, it never did any good. Then she accidentally hit my balls and liked the reaction she got from me, holding myself while curled on the ground telling her I wouldn™t do whatever I did to get in trouble. From that moment on, my boxers got replaced with briefs to keep my bulge extended right there for easy slapping access. And just like your son, I quickly learned that I better listen and behave.

Posted by Obedientboy on 2019-05-02 21:02:20

Ignore the sceptics posting here. I had similar treatment by my Aunt and her lesbian lover. Not so much the enemas, but severe corporal punishments on bottom, thighs and genitals. I was taught at a very young age how to give women oral satisfaction, and failure to please was immediately punished by whipping or caning. This was way back in the 1950s in rural northern England.