Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Genital Spanking

New baby girl!

Posted by MommyEva on 2018-05-31 09:43:20

First of all, thank you all for keeping this forum alive. I have received much support and understanding from so many of you.

And thank you all that write in the forum sharing experiences or just having your two cents on the subject. I appreciate you taking the time, no matter if you share my views or not.

I have not changed my views or my ways, even though some of you have made an honest effort to do so.

Three years have gone by since I made my poll. The girls are 8 and 11 and now they have an 8 month baby sister. She knows she have a strict mommy...

I had two broken off pregnancies because of wrong sex before the right one took. Yes I am very liberal about abortions. Sorry if that upsets some of you. And I believe you should have the right to chose your childs sex.

Posted by Kinkykelly on 2018-06-06 21:17:15

Not here commenting on the other stuff, but I know just how you feel. I was pregnant with a boy once and I got rid of it. I mean, it was sort of accidental at the time, but I was planning on aborting him no matter what, I only want a girl (or girls!). It would just be more fun raising a little version of me.

Posted by MommyEva on 2018-06-12 07:20:37

It is very empowering to have the right to terminate a pregnancy for what ever reason one choses. One of the few rights still granted to parents, or atleast mothers, so we better use it...

I think it is a big turn on to have that power. The first abortion I did was just 12 weeks gestation but the second was 18 weeks. I actually waited after I knew I would abort just to let the fetus grow in me before termination.

But now I have my beautiful baby girl :)

Posted by MommyEva on 2018-07-01 16:30:40

Hi sweetie!

Of course it turns me on the further along the pregnancy I am. Doing it later than I did would require some off the books help though... But I truly did enjoy the experience keeping within the rules :)

Not much obedience in a baby that young. But she knows mommy is boss!

Posted by HeightsMom on 2018-07-01 21:06:44

Welcome back. Please update us on how you are disciplining the older two, and what, if anything, you have started with the baby?