Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Genital Spanking

For Fun Instead of Punishment?

Posted by Jayn on 2022-06-08 13:52:58

Hello, my name is Jayn. I have a 6 years old daughter called Lina and I spank her genitals mostly for my enjoyment. It's just really fun watching Lina helplessly laying in diaper positions and forced to participate. When Lina is getting a genitals spanking, she would be force to strip naked from head to toe first. Then I would usually spank her with my hubby, he holds Lina in place while I deliver the smacks with a small strap. Every session is long and painful for her. We would sometimes also have tea while spanking her $%!@, enjoying it with the sound of Lina crying and begging. Lina hates being spanked like this and having her privates be used for pleasure.

Does anyone else do this for pleasure? Do you think this is wrong?

Posted by Aspen46 on 2022-06-08 16:06:31

Hi Jayn, I can tell you that many people have found genital spankings to be a very effective punishment. It certainly has been for my son. Nothing works better at straightening him up than that. It sounds like your daughter hates it as well and that it works. I also know its really frustrating when your kid misbehaves, and that punishing them comes as a good stress reliever. It can also be enjoyable as you describe. I know for my own part I like punishing my son. I use the diaper position as well its rather gratifying to spank him down there. He puts up a big fuss too, but thats how I know its effective. I sometimes wish my husband would help me with it but I understand why he doesnt. It gives me a chance to have some fun on my own. Let me know if youd like to chat more. My email is aspen46 at tutanota dot com.

Posted by annie28 on 2022-06-09 19:55:03

Hi Jayn! It's great to see someone who loves to play the same games as I do :) I am sure Lina is incredibly cute when her sensitive bits suffer for your pleasure. Our Lucy certainly is. The only difference is that I prefer to have her restrained. I think it is better for all of us. We have both our hands free and she can't close her legs, so her kitty is perfectly exposed for all kinds of painful fun. I love the small things, like how she curls her toes when I hit her clitty, or her goosebumps when I tell hubby to fetch some chillies :)

Posted by Jayn on 2022-06-10 10:57:40

Hi Aspen46, I don't use genital spankings as a punishment, at least not right now. Although I too do find spanking Lina to be a good stress reliever. Whenever I have a bad day at work, I always remind myself that I could spank Lina's little $%!@ when I get home and have a lot of fun. I think this really helped me with my mental health, sort of like a kind of meditation. Where do you spank your son, his $%!@ or his testicles? What implement do you use? My husband would always help me restrain her when I spank, how do you keep your son from moving by yourself?

Hi annie28, Lina sure is really cute when I spank her genitals. Sometimes I would spank a little too much just so that I can keep her in that cute and helpless position. I don't use anything to keep Lina restrained, although my hubby helps me. "Painful fun", I can't think of a better way to describable it, although it certainly isn't very fun for Lina, or Lucy I would guess. Although it is really fun for me and my hubby, which is what matters. Lina also curls her toes, although she does it with her feet also curling. I don't really pay attention to Lina's skin when she knows her $%!@ is going to be spanked, although she is really scared when that happens. Do you also strip her completely naked, or is it just below the waist bare?

Hi da56, it is really interesting that you force the other two kids to help with the punishment. I believe I would probably do that if a have more than just one child(maybe I should adopt one). Does your children enjoy helping punish their siblings genitals, or do they hate it? How do you usually administer your punishments? How old are your kids and what is their genders?

All of the comments say that it isn't wrong, I'm feeling much better about doing this now. I'm going to do another spanking on Lina's kitty after posting this message even though she just had one and its probably swollen and very sore right now.

Posted by Aspen46 on 2022-06-10 14:36:53

It is a lot of fun. Sometimes when I want to do it to my son but hes been behaving himself Ive just come up with reasons to spank him. Like tell him he didnt clean the garage, even though I never asked him to. Then I take him into his room to spank him. I always give him several good, firm swats on his testicles. Thats where hes most sensitive and has the biggest reactions. I used a wooden ruler once but I think it was too hard on him, so now I only use my hands. But thats ok because I like feeling the sting. Holding him down isnt really a problem. He lays on his back and then I lift his legs up so his knees are at his chest. Then I can wrap one arm around them to keep him steady while using my other to spank his parts, which are fully exposed between his legs. Aside from how exciting it is spanking him down there I love his reactions and the things he says. Thats what really makes it fun! Id love to hear more about your techniques and how it works on girls. Send me an email if you can. Itd be great to chat more!