Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Genital Spanking

Using nudity itself as a punishment?

Posted by NudeWorldOrder on 2022-08-26 01:58:56

Curious what you think, please take my poll.

https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/654577

Posted by EthanI on 2022-08-26 08:32:23

So I don't use nudity itself as a punishment here; nudity is something to be encouraged. If your family are modest/ nude adverse then yes it would be effective punishment but a spanking on bare bottom/ other areas is more effective for including nudity.

Are you using it as stand alone punishment?

ethanisland@proton.me

Posted by MollieWood on 2022-08-27 04:50:50

I'm a mother that regularly uses nudity to discipline my children, I completely agree with it and believe that it should be used more widely.

Posted by dirtgirl on 2022-10-08 14:00:54

If a period of in-house-nudity makes the young person (child or adolescent) acutely aware of their vulnerability and the fact that they are going to be physically punished in some way, in the near future, even if they don't know exactly when, where and by whom - it enhances the punishment, especially if pre-emptive "maintenance" punishment is already on the agenda, by adding another layer of psychological torment. (Exposing their nether regions 24/7 may of course make the adults more eager to inflict the worst, or most symbolically-potent, punishment they can think of).

Posted by Tie-n-Teaser on 2023-01-31 12:57:39

Hi Mollie,

I always strip my kids naked for any punishment, even a timeout. Most of the time I do a lot more than that, but taking away their right to wear clothing is the most basic punishment I have. For minor offenses i stop with that.

Kathymomnstepmom@yahoo.com