Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Online dating

What do you think about online dating sites?

Posted by George3344 on 2021-02-01 17:12:40

Good day to you. What do you think about online dating sites? Is it possible to find a serious lady for a long-term relationship there? Can you share your opinion, please?

Posted by William88 on 2021-02-02 14:32:13

To be honest with you. I have a little experience in this field. My friend started to use online dating sites during the quarantine, and he got acquainted with a nice lady there. I think it is really possible to find a life partner there.

Posted by Joseph00009 on 2021-02-02 16:58:51

Sure, The possibility to find serious women on online dating sites is high as many people, including me, use them for acquaintances. I would recommend visiting this US dating site where the best dating sites can be found. I got acquainted with my girlfriend there 5 months ago. I hope I was helpful to you.

Posted by JaneJLocane on 2023-11-27 11:32:31

I think that thanks to such sites you can meet your destiny.

Posted by JeffThorsen777 on 2023-12-19 18:50:34

Thank you for sharing useful information. Unfortunately, today it is very difficult to find a partner for a serious relationship despite the large number of dating sites. And this is especially difficult for LGBT people. But recently I found eden dating app and it became easier for me to meet people online. Here you can really find your other half and friends.