Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Back yard sleepover

answers to the final question

Posted by Brad being BAD! on 2015-08-23 18:46:34

4 years ago at a family reunion at our great grandparents farm the kids 10-16 were seperated in to males and females the females had one of the back bedrooms in the house and the guys slept in my great grandpas pick-up which was parked outside next to the house and the girls room after it got late and the adults left we got out the flashlights and strated putting on strip shows for each other 1st a guy then a girl all but my cousins Josh and Suzanne were totaly naked they were up then we were going to draw names and have 2 guys and 2 girls exchange places for an hour but thanks to a dang mouse in the bedroom and my cousin Jennifeer screaming and waking up Great Grandma and thus great grandpa who came running in the room we had to stop and then Great grandma decided the girls need to have some cake and milk to settle down so by the time we could get back to the show and whatever most of they guys said the hell with it and went to sleep and the next night we were going to finsh up but the other truck wouldn't start so granpa use rhis one and parked it in a diffrent spot and hard to say hey Great granpa can umove that truck back where it was so we can get naked

Posted by ranul on 2015-09-09 23:14:24

Here are some of the answers to the final questions some of the response have been edited due to content

No but have skinny dipped with a mate and his younger sister and been caught naked by his older sister .

Once, when I was much younger (about 10), I was at a friend's house for a sleepover, and we wanted to go swimming in his pool, but I had forgotten my swimsuit. We were alone in his house and he said he wouldn't mind if I swam naked. I didn't much care either, so I did. While we're swimming, his older sister came home. She was sixteen at the time, and believe me she was one of the most gorgeous girls I had ever seen. She comes outside and sees my naked body splashing around and starts laughing! I got so embarrassed, I swam up against the side of the pool so she couldn't see below my waist. My friend told her to go back inside since she made me feel embarrassed, but she promised to stop laughing and stayed outside. I still didn't feel comfortable, here was this gorgeous girl who thought my naked body was hilarious. She saw how uncomfortable I was, and told me I shouldn't feel bad. She told me she'd make it even, and started unbuttoning her pants. She was wearing lacy pink panties, and as soon as I saw her butt in them, I got as hard as a rock. Then I was uncomfortable for a whole different reason. She pulled off her pants, and then her shirt. At this point, my friend was disgusted, but I couldn't look away. She laughed at him and unclasped her bra, revealing two of the most beautiful, perkiest breasts I have ever seen. She pulled off those lacy panties and got in the water. She swam up close to me, and as she got closer she saw how hard I was. I would love to say that what happened next was exactly what you'd expect, but unfortunately she got very uncomfortable with the fact that a boy six years younger than her had a hard-on for her, and got right out of the pool and into a towel. She wouldn't even look at me for weeks, but let me tell you, w

we were 14 when we had the sleepover, my friends younger sister of 12 wanted to join so we said we allowed it if she would strip naked just like us, after some thinking she did and came in the tent, we spend the night naked and watched and touched each other lightly, nothing sexual.

Not like this, but one time my younger sister was having a sleepover. I was 14 and she was 12. One of her friends, who was advanced for her age, liked me and snuck into my bedroom. She was wearing a t-shirt and panties. I was in bed wearing just white jockey briefs. She sat on my bed and talked then stretched out beside me, then got under the covers and snuggled up close. We didn't actually do a lot, just a couple of kisses and some touching.

My friend's little sister walked into his room in just her training bra and panties to kiss him good night. My friend and I were in just underpants, but I don't know if she realized I was there.

At sleepovers with my best friend his little sister comes in all the time. She don't see us naked but see sees us in our boxers all the time.

When I was 12 that happened. Me and my best friend was naked in his backyard in his tent for a sleepover. His sister who was 11 came out and joined us. She got naked like us, which was kewl. It was fun all of us being naked together.

My friend peter from school came to stay and we stayed in a tent in the garden and we took all our cloths of and we even had a wee in the garden and it was so cool. Emily.

My friends little brother often camped with us. It was fun to strip and explore him

When I was young, 14 or 15 I was sleeping out with a friend in his tent. We weren't naked when his younger sister came to visit. All three of us were in the tent and it was in the middle of July and it was very hot and humid. Me and my friend took our shirts off and talked his sister into doing the same. It was awhile later and the three of us only had underwear on. We did some show and tell. Both my friend and I were erect. His sister kept asking questions. She didn't want to but agreed and we were all naked.

Sleepovers are always naked and they always have boys and girls of multiple ages.

me and my sister take showers together so she sees me naked everyday. Me and friends have had backyard sleepovers and my sister has come out to sleep with us and ya she has to get naked like us. My friends are ok with being naked in front of my sister, cause they get to see her naked.

Posted by ranul on 2016-02-07 03:43:22

my friends older sister came in the tent when we were just in our briefs. She was talking and moved and I could see up her skirt . Then she pulled my briefs down a bit to take my $%!@ out. After a short while she pulled my briefs right off and then asked me to strip her telling her brother to strip as well.

Nudity at a sleepover, especially a 'camping' sleepover. Siblings should expect to have to dress (or undress) accordingly.

My 2 best frineds are brothers and they have 2 younger sisters. We often put up a tent in the back yard and sleep there, specially in summer. It's not big enough for the girls to sleep with us, but they are often in the tent when we are naked.

I'm 14 and my sister is 10. We often have a friend sleepover. When we do we hang around in our underwear and then we bath together. We don't all get in the tub at the same time. When there are 4 or 5 of us we bath in pairs. It's fun and no big deal

Posted by ranul on 2016-09-09 23:39:06

Yes, It happens all the time. My best friend shares a bedroom with his sister and on some weekends I sleepover so there are 3 of us in the room. She bathes us together and sometimes even undresses us!

I've answered as if I were one of my 4 kids. I'm sure they would answer this way if they did the poll. They are often naked in front of each other and their friends.

Posted by ranul on 2017-04-11 04:06:20

"my friend and his sister were always nude together in the backyard

My friend's younger sister has often been in the bath and his bedroom when I've slept over though it hasn't happened much lately.

Yes, It happens all the time. My best friend shares a bedroom with his sister and on some weekends I sleepover so there are 3 of us in the room. She bathes us together and sometimes even undresses us!