Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Stink torturing your brothers and friends

Pits

Posted by Alias2 on 2015-09-06 15:35:56

I torture them with my manly gas and BO, love to pin them down bare butt to face and gas the heck our of them with my AWFUL gas! My butt is really big so it engulfs their face and the gas gets trapped by their nose!! If you wanna chat my kik is unknownrandomteen17!

Posted by Names123456789 on 2015-10-27 22:25:52

I am a senior in high school and my younger brother is a sophomore. One time after my baseball practice I came home and wrestled my brother to the floor of his room. He was screaming in pain, so I told him that he had a choice, either I held him in this position for as long as I wanted or he had to do what ever I said. At first he chose the hold, but then he gave in. Once he gave, I sat up and straddled his chest, I pulled off my shirt and exposed my muscular torso, I flexed my bicep and made him kiss it, much to his dis enjoyment. Then I pulled back my arms and inhaled one of my sweaty pits, it stuck soo bad, I actually almost felt bad for what I was about to do. I got off of him and pulled his face into my nasty pit. I rubbed his face around in it cleaning the sweat from it with his face. It was so fun. After that I threw him into his bed and told his since I was such a great brother I would give him another choice. With that I pulled my pants down standing in front if him in only my jock strap. I told him he could either have me hold his face into my sweaty balls through the jock, or he would have to smell my sweaty and might I add, poorly wiped $%!@. He begged me to leave him alone but I told him I f he did t choose we would do both. He eventually chose my $%!@. I turned away from him and pulled his face into my $%!@. It was so funny, he was screaming into my butt, so I figured there was only one way to shut him up. I farted. The fart was so wet, and it smelled so disgusting from where I was, I could only imagine how he felt. The fart didn't stop his screaming so I told him to either stop screaming or I would make him lick the sweat off the hair in my butt cheeks.nthat defiantly shut him up. For the next forty minutes I rubbed my butt with his face, farting every so often, until I decided I was done. To finish things off I mad him kiss my bare a$$ and tell me that I was the best brother in the whole world. I torture him all the time, so times with my friends, and once our older cousin who's twenty nine tortured him with me!

Posted by Alias2 on 2015-10-28 15:10:03

Awesome! I do stuff like that to my bro ALL the time, wanna chat or something? My kik's unknownrandomteen17, email is stinkydudeunknown@gmail.com

Posted by Coleis on 2015-11-23 21:48:44

Hey, so my name is cole, I am a sophomore in high school and recently I have experienced something like this. So there is this senior in my school, his name is Ben. Ben's family and my family have been friends since before I was born, so I have grown up with him. Ben is a little taller then I am, much more muscular(he's built like a god), and something I only noticed recently is that he has a gigantic butt, I mean it's huge. Anyways, Ben and I were close, but once we got to high school we slowly lost touch, he was two grades above. But at the beginning of this year everything changed, so both my parents and Ben's parents were going away together from Halloween to November 14th. Like two weeks, so our parents decided it would be best that we stayed together. I tried to fight my way out of the next horribly next two awkward weeks but my parents wouldn't budge. So I reluctantly obliged. Once our parents left Ben immediately went to his room to do who knows what, and I sat awkwardly feeling totally unwelcome in his house. Later in that night Ben and I ordered pizza. While we were eating Ben grabbed his grumbling stomach and said "ugh pizza always gives me the worst gas" "ha, your farts can't be as bad as your armpits though" I replied, reminiscing from years ago when Ben made me smell his pits after loosing a bet. "Oh $%!@! I forgot about that" Ben answered. Second later he pulled his arms behind his head, stuck his nose into his left pit and inhaled deeply "ya know, they probably smell just as "good" as they did then, you want a wiff?" Ben stated with a huge smirk on his face. " never again" I said in a funny tone. "Are you sure dude" Ben laughed as he rose from his seat and pulled off his shirt. Once again he pulled his arms behind his head. Last time I had to smell his pits it was just stubble, now he had long thick brown hair under his arms. He brought his nose to his hairy pit and inhaled deeply again" Mhhhmmmm, you sure you don't want just a small sniff, you're really missing out" " no dude, why the hell would I ever smell your pits voluntarily?!" I replied. Ben slowly walked towards me, I rose from my chair and ran. He chased after me amd tackled me down on the living room couch. He was much stronger than me and within seconds he had my head pinned between the couch and his right pec. "Okay dude, you have a choice, either smell my pit voluntarily for a little bit or I will hold you between the couch and my pits all night" Ben yelled in a menacing tone. "Okay fine! You're such an $%!@" I yelled back. " good boy" he said through laughter. With that Ben slowly released my head. He pulled his arms behind my head and gave me a wicked smile. I rolled my eyes and slowly brought by nose to his hairy sweaty pit. When it got there I took a very small sniff. The smell was intoxicating. "Come on you can do better than that" Ben stated I let out a huge puff of anger and stuck my nose further into Ben's pit. I inhaled so deeply. The smell was horrible, my eyes watered and I began to gag. Ben laughed so hard when he heard me gag. But apparently that wasn't enough for him, because within seconds he brought his hand to the back of my head and held it into his disgusting pit. He rubbed my face around it while laughing for at least five minutes. When he finally released me his gross armpit hairs were all in my mouth. " what the hell!" I screamed. Ben just rolled off the couch with laughter. Through his hysterical laughing he just shouted things like "my personal sweat towel" and "you loved it didn't you"

Posted by Coleis on 2015-11-23 22:13:00

After Ben controlled his lighter I went to the bathroom and washed my face and mouth. When I got out of the bathroom Ben was nowhere in sight, I was walking back towards my food when Ben came up behind me and put me in a reverse headlock. My nose was in his armpit agin. This didn't last long, within seconds he threw me onto the couch in my back, before I even had a chance to react he sat his Khaki covered $%!@ right down on my face, using his legs to hold my face directly in his huge butt. "Woo, I told you pizza gives me the worst gas" he said joyously. I tried to scream beneath him but I could get a clear thing out. Without any sign of warning he released a humongous wet fart right up my nose. He boomed with laughter above me as I was forced to inhale his pure stink. He frayed on my face three more times before he said " ya know dude these pants are really constricting I think I should take them off. With that Ben lifted his $%!@ from my face ever so slightly and pulled his khaki pants down to his knees. Now right before my face was Ben's giant $%!@ in only a thin pair of loose grey boxers. "Ben please stop! This is $%!@ing gross" I screamed " dude, come on we're bonding, just like old times." Ben said calmly, and without another word he sat his boxer clad butt down in my nose. Without the stiffness of his pants my nose shot right up his butt. The only thing superheating me from his farts was a thin piece of fabric. I stayed like that for what felt what centuries until Ben released a hot sizzling quiet fart. His boxers grew hot and when the smell reached my nose I wanted to cry, this was torture undeniable torture. After that Ben released four more loud and equally gross farts on my face, and then he lifted up again. " BEN NO MORE PLEASE PLEASE THIS IS SO HORRIBLE" I cried out. "Okay dude just tell me you love when I fart in your face and I'll stop" he said through a chuckle "I LOVE WHEN YOU FART IN MY FACE" I yelled back immediately. I must have been stupid for not seeing it coming but after I sad that Ben answered me by saying " okay well yiu're gonna love this" with that Ben pulled down his boxers exposing his huge hairy butt cheeks. Only a small cry escaped my mouth before he sat his bare butt on my face. This tie. It was much worse, every time he farted I felt the gas shoot up my nose, and I could feel all of his butt hair on my face.he must have saved his worst farts for when he was bare butt because all of the pm were just so aggressive and the smell was worse then anything I have every smelled. When Ben finally pulled up he said " wow bro, if this is what we can accomplish in one night i can't wait for the next two weeks, we are gonna be close then ever." And then he just laughed forcing me to watch his bare cheeks jiggle up and down.

And Ben was telling the truth, over the next two weeks he forced me to do so many gross things. From something he called a Dutch oven, to the grossest game of would you rather I have ever played