Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Older Sisters spanking Brothers

I was spanked by my older sister.

Posted by JONGEN on 2018-03-15 20:52:20

im not spanked hard but on the poll where it says the mom should hold his ballbag thats what my mom does when she does not want me to move

Posted by Bil7 on 2018-04-15 19:28:44

I have two older sisters, one 3 years older the other 5. They are allowed to spank me anytime they want to. I'm 15 and they spank me about 5 times a week. I have to undress and go over their knee and get 25 with their hand. A lot of times both of them spank me. Then I have to stand in the corner for 30 minutes before I can get dressed again.

Posted by Obedientboy on 2018-08-18 15:26:37

You are absolutely correct. My sister, older than me by six years, was allowed to discipline me by corporal punishment from when I was eight, and boy did she love it. Prior to that mum or her friend, (that is a another, long, story) spanked/caned me. I was always punished on my bare bottom and my sister was almost always closely watching, usually with a smile on her face. She clearly got excited when witnessing my thrashings, as did mothers friend and probably mother too. Susan, my sister, would often urge mother or her friend to spank or cane me harder and longer, and they usually obliged. I will always remember the day, after many weeks pleading on Susans part, that mother said she could punish me herself. I probably contributed in this as I had been spying on my sister in the bathroom and she caught me. She clearly could not wait to act on her new-found authority and informed my mother that she intended giving me a long hard spanking with the bath brush, followed by a severe caning. I looked at mother pleadingly, hoping she would intervene, but instead she told my sister to go ahead, that I was a wicked little boy for spying on her. Mother added that she would watch the punishment. My sister made me strip completely before giving me the hardest, most severe and humiliating punishment I had ever received.

Posted by Gray88 on 2020-08-20 21:27:00

My 2 older sisters get to spank me. I have to go over their knee and they pull down my pants and hit me on my bare bottom. They're not very strong so it doesn't hurt but I act like it's killing me. They don't know any better.

Posted by Obedientboy on 2021-08-16 17:21:34

Absolutely right! My sister, older by 6 years, was given spanking rights over me when she reached age 13. I reckon she spanked/caned me on average about three times a week, often these punishments were witnessed by her girlfriends. She also humiliated me by making me wear her schoolgirl knickers, which she would pull down for the punishments. She has told me she enjoyed disciplining me, and got sexually aroused by it.

Penkethman1@gmail.com