Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

I got pantsd

Pantsed

Posted by undiesking on 2022-08-20 22:37:40

I was the only 6th grader on the baseball team and I felt so cool. That only lasted about a week until my teammate pantsed me and I was wearing my red Toy Story boxerbriefs from elementary school.

Posted by 2gud on 2022-09-15 18:06:33

I was about that age when I joined a Boy Scout troop that met in a church basement near my house. The church was on a neighborhood street that connected to the main highway. We would play in the front yard before the meeting began each week. One night, as a new member, I got my initiation. Several guys ganged up on me and pulled my jeans all the way down to my ankles. I know that more than one car went by before I could pull them back up. I don't know how many people looked and saw me in my white briefs but it's likely some did.

Posted by KGembarrassed on 2022-10-02 15:06:32

Pantsing wasn't super common where I grew up.....but if it happened, I was probably the one with my pants around my ankles, or worse...off

I was walking home from school one time and two bullies who were in cub scouts with me shouted my name to draw attention to us and pulled my pants down to my ankles exposing my tighty whities to the two girls that were with them, and since it was next to a road any cars driving by would have seen as well.

They pushed me into the snow bank, so it took several seconds for me to get my pants back up.

Another time my pants were taken off during "recess" in middle school, even though they didn't call it that anymore, they threw my pants in a tree, i ended up sneaking through the hallways in my whities, trying to get to my gym pants, I heard some giggling, but I have no idea how many people actually saw