Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Batman Family Wrestling

Jason Todd vs Tim Drake.

Posted by XLWolf on 2018-02-26 09:16:53

Part 1:

It is a late night at the batcave, Tim had just finished a patrol and unwinding and doing research on the batcomputer. Tim had changed in more comfortable clothes and is wearing a black T-shirt, grey track pants, black converse and black ankle socks. Bruce, Damian and $%!@ had all left to take care of a bank robbery in upper Gotham, which left only Tim and Jason at the Manor.

It was quiet in the cave, perfect studying aura for Tim, however that quiet wouldn't last as Jason came into the cave and Brooke the near silence with a "what's up Tim?" Tim turned around to see Jason coming down the stairs from the main grandfather clock enterance. Jason was wearing a white T-shirt, black boxer shorts and had on white crew socks with grey on the heel and toe. Tim looks back at the computer before saying "don't you have something better to do then bother me Jason?" "Oh but bugging you is so much fun" Jason retorts as he sits in a chair next to Tim. "What are you working on?" Jason asked. "A project Bruce gave me, he wanted me to reverse engineer one of Freeze's cryogenic grenades" Tim said. "Huh sounds boring, let's spar" Jason said while nudging Tim. "Nah, I really need to finish this so why don't you go put on some pants" Tim said.

"OK, how about this, we spar and if you win not only will I put on pants but I'll leave you alone" Jason said. "That is an offer I cannot refuse, not only do I get to embarrass you in combat but you'll leave me alone, you're on" Tim said shaking Jason's hand.

Tim then closed down his program and followed Jason to the sparring area of the cave. When we arrived there Jason took off his socks and said with a confident smile on his face "oh I forgot to say what happens when I win." I took off my shoes and stretched a little while saying "unlikely that that'll happen but go on" Tim said. "If I win you have to put the socks I just took off in your mouth for a minute then get on your knees and kiss my feet and apologize for being a brat" Jason said. "Ew, I see how you want to play and in that case I'm changing what happens when I win" Tim said. "Fine, whatever, it's not like your actually gonna win this" Jason said while keeping his grin.

"Ha, your too overconfident Jason, that's why when I win I'm gonna enjoy every second of your punishment, which of course is going to leave a bad taste in your mouth" Tim said before getting inturuptedby Jason "get on with it." Tim gave Jason a dirty look before continuing "ok, when I win you have to lick and kiss my bare toes, take a big whiff of my jockstrap and then you'll have to fill your helmet with my dirty socks the next time you patrol." Jason now had a disgusted look on his face, "your socks, in my helmet... oh I'm so not losing this" Jason said.

"Alright then, now that we'veset up the stipulations, let's do this" Tim said. "Very well" Jason said while taking off his shirt.

Tim and Jason were both very skilled and they knew each others tactics very well and Jason knew that a longer fight would favor Tim so Jason quickly rushed Tim and tackled him while trying to get a armbar locked on him, Tim however fought out of the attempt and rose back to his feet. Tim knew he had to avoid being grabbed by Jason again as he really can't compete with his strength. So Tim decided to play very defensive. Jason tried to grab Tim again but Tim caught him with a leg sweep and knocked him down, Tim then moved into capitalize but before he could try to get on top of Jason he was grabbed by Jason's legs and was put into a head scissors.

Unfortunately for Tim has face was positioned right in Jason boxer clad butt "how's that smell" Jason said with a smile all while tightening the hold. Tim was in bad position and knew he had to do something drastic to get out of this. As much as he hated the thought of putting his mouth on Jason's butt but knew that was probably the only way out, besides biting his butt once is so much better then kissing his feet and being beat with Jason's $%!@ in his face, Jason would never let him live that down. So Tim took a bite out of Jason's butt cheek forcing him to release the hold and allowing Tim to get free. "Ouch, did you seriously just bite my butt must've learned thst from Selina" Jason said with pain in his smile. "It got me free didn't it" Tim retorted and they went straight back to business.

Tim continued playing safe a defensive while Jason continued rushing him, after a trade of a few blow Jason managed to sweep Tim's leg bringing him to the ground. Jason tried to get a leg lock but Tim managed to roll Jason into a firm triangle lock. Once Tim began applying pressure he could hear Jason in distress and could begin to feel Jason's body going limp from the hold. Tim knew the victory was near and wanted to rub it in Jason's face "do you give up?" Tim asked Jason whose face was now turning red. "N-never" he managed to say through gritted teeth.

Jason began to fade and Tim was only making the hold tighter, Jason had no escape from this and Tim knew it and was loving it. Finally after being stuck in the triangle lock Jason muttered "OK Tim, I quit, you win" and with that Tim let go of the hold and Jason rolled onto his back. His face still red, probably from embarrassment. But Tim couldn't help but steal that confident grin from Jason and put it on his face, knowing now that Jason was going to be much more embarrassed by the bet then by just losing the fight.