Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Best platform on which to build a simple 5-page static website?

Can I rent a car in the ottawa airport without a credit card?

Posted by olivia davis on 2023-09-09 13:00:33

Can I rent a car in the ottawa airport without a credit card?

Posted by Cromvel on 2023-09-12 06:29:47

Yes, you can. Personally I like to use this reliable Rental 24h because it provides the highest level of comfort. And there is nothing like your time when you are on some business trips in Europe. I remember this company saved a lot of my time and money during my last visit, so highly recommended by the way

Posted by Frank Davis on 2023-09-12 06:33:47

A lot depends on what you need the vehicle for. If its just basic transportation and commuting under 50 miles total per day, then Id visit any of the big-name rental firms and check into their long-term rental options. This is not an unusual situation for people to be in, and they all offer long-term and reasonably economical rentals. You can also cancel the rental early or extend it as needed. Less fuss and muss.

The other alternative that comes to mind is to find a used car for sale locally, spend a few thousand to purchase it, use it until you do not need it anymore then resell for what you paid for it. It s more hassle and out-of-pocket expense initially, but if you know what youre doing, youd essentially be renting it for free once youe done.

Posted by Mazer on 2024-01-25 08:38:32

Renting a car is a convenient service if it is not long-term. I've never had a problem with this in Europe or America. But you may encounter problems finding a car when you visit us in Australia. As a rule, this is due to the complexity of delivering cars from manufacturers. This is a problem for both renting and buying a family car.

Posted by Iovanne on 2024-01-25 10:24:38

I've never been without a car since I was 18. It's difficult for me to say anything about rent. But I have a lot of information on popular car brands in Australia. I don't want to talk about SUVs or sports cars. These brands have a narrow corridor for demand. Most often, family people are looking for something like honda vezel australia - https://www.bestpeoplemovers.com.au/our-vehicles/honda-make/vezel-model/ The specificity of the Australian market is that you need to wait until your order arrives. But this is still a great option for those who want a reliable car and don’t want to overpay for a perfectly new car.