Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Truth or dare me

1st Dare

Posted by boizrus on 2015-11-02 06:23:00

I dare you to go commando for a full 7 days. If you need to you can put a pair of underwear in the wash each day but that is the only time you are allowed to touch underwear at all

Posted by FredGold on 2015-11-02 12:36:20

Thanks for the dare!

Posted by FredGold on 2015-11-09 12:06:42

Hey, Yesterday was the last day of the week of no underwear, so I just wanted to say thanks again for the great dare. Leave another if you want! The week wasn't horrible. I wasn't pantsed or anything, so there was nothing too humiliating. Especially when I wore my athletic pants, my boners were impossible to hide, but that was the most dramatic of it. Thanks for the dare!

Posted by boizrus on 2015-11-09 13:32:30

Well done, glad you liked it. Here is another week long dare. Once again, go commando but this time choose a week when you know you will have to change in front of others and shave all your pubes for the week and also no $%!@ing so that you get more boners. Is that man enough for you?

Posted by FredGold on 2015-11-09 16:18:49

Woah that's very much man enough. Haha I'm scared now! I've never shaved my pubes before. That'll be weird. (Obviosuly, so will be changing in front of others in the nude)