Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 11 yo, North America - exam at boarding school

Posted by Aquila on 2016-04-18 03:17:07

Boy, 11 yo, North America - exam at boarding school

I am male. It happened in North America in 1970-1979. I was 11 year old. My parents drove me to the exam.

It happened at the regular nurses or medical room at the school. A selected percentage of the children in my school of the age group had the ezam.

Preparations: I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. They washed my body before the exam. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. They placed me upon a simple examination table. I was placed to lay on my back with steight legs and to lay on my stomach with my legs flexed down and spread.

I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm. The anesthesia made me relaxed, but I was conscious.

The procedures: They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. They took chest x-ray pictures. They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope","They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope. They inspected my anus with a speculum.

Ordeals after the procedure: I just lay some time in a bed to recover. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam.

The type of school I attended: I attended private boarding school.