Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl 8 yo, Asia, Exam at school, also attending part time ballet school

Posted by Aquila on 2016-05-03 21:35:37

I am female. It happened in Asia. 1990-1999, when I was 8 years old. I went to the exam alone by myself, At a room in the school that was preliminary prepared for the event.

Children with some kind of unusual bahavior or interests seemed to be examined there. I mostly only had my underwear on the time I stayed awake.

I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a toe. I got lubricating and numbing cream into my vagina.

I had to do some physical work, like cycling or running on a threadmill while a ECG and breathing analysis was performed.

They used electrodes at my chest to record body functions. They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. I had electrodes on my head.

I went to a part time ballet school in addition to the ordinary school.

Posted by Aquila on 2016-05-03 21:51:14

School authorities tend to interprete all kind of unusual interests or behavior as a symptom of something wrong.

It also seems like the ordinary school wanted to make sure that this girl could tollerate the often hard physical work at the ballet school, or was worried that she was pushed too hard by her parents. Perhaps she had signs of exhaustion at the ordinary school time.

The EEG and breathing analysis is an indication that they were somewhat worried about the workload upon the heart and lungs.

The electrodes on the head was probably to check if symptoms of exhaustion or some unusual bahaviot or interests had some neurological cause.

The inspection through the vagina was probably to check if all the stretching did some harm to the pelvic region.

Often also the ballet school itself order or do such exams on the kids, but as I interprete it, this happened at the ordinary school.

It seems that thay had arranged a room in the school to check all the kids that they were somewhat worried for, one way or another.