Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 6,7,8,9 yo, Latin america, extensive exams and tests at health center

Posted by Aquila on 2016-05-04 12:05:01

I am female. It happened in Latin America, 2000-2009, 6 years old, 7 years old, 8 years old, 9 years old. The transpot varied: Parent took me. In a bus in group from our school. It ocured at a health center. They selected all children with some kind of health problem or Children that had been treated or examined by a psychologist or psychiatrist beforehand.

Arrangements during the procedure: I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. They placed me upon a simple examination table. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a toe. I got electrodes on my cheast. I got electrodes on my stomach or hip region. I got electrodes on my head. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus.I did not get any anesthesia.

External examinations I remember from the various exams: I was completely examined & measured between my legs. A vibrator was put on my labia and $%!@. They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. They examined my stomach area with and ultrasound device or something similar.

They examined my hip area with an ultrasound device or something similar. They used electrodes at my chest to record body functions. They used electrodes at my belly to record body functions.","They ued electrodes at my limbs to record body functions. They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

Internal examinations I remember: They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They took specimens from my bladder with a tube. They used a speculum in my vagina. They took specimens from my vagina with a tube. They inspected my vagina with a scope. They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe.

The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. The doctor explored my anus with a finger. The vibrator caused feeling of loosing control.

Arrangements after the exam: I had electrodes on my head. I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. I was sweaty, smelly and sticky. I attended ordinary daytime school. I went to an evening or weekend gymnastic school.

Posted by Aquila on 2016-05-04 12:07:16

COMMENTS:

It is difficult to know if all the proceures happened at each of the years. It is probable that some of the handlings reported as specimen taking with tubes, also were for injection of lubricants and analgesic medicines. It looks like this girl participated in a research project to measure anatomial development and development of body reactions and body functions at the early school age. It seems that a psychologial test was a part of the program and that occured first.

When she lay in stirrups afterwards with electrodes and tubes through body openings, they probably recorded neurological functions, body functions, including urinary production, and intestinal activities.