Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 11 yo, USA, possible abuse pretended to be medical exam

Posted by Aquila on 2016-05-05 15:49:34

I am female. It happened in North America. 2000-2009", 11 year old. I was staying with relatives. my cousin took me to a friend's house, where they said they needed to do an exam on me. I was taken to a room with a table and a doctor. My cousin said all girls my age had to have it done. it was on the coast of California, at someone's house. he drove me there. I never told my parents. I saw photos of other girls there, so i know it happened to them too.

They washed my body before the exam. I mostly only had my underwear on the time I stayed awake. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices. I was placed to lay on my stomach with my legs flexed down and spread. I got a breathing tube that provided anesthesia.

I got lubricating and numbing cream into my vagina. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my anus. The anesthesia only took away pain. The anesthesia made me relaxed, but I was conscious. I was mostly awake during the procedure, despite anesthesia given.","

I walked into the room and they told me to take off my clothes down to my underwear. I sat on the edge of the chair in just my bra and panties. (I didnt know it at the time, but it was a gyno chair.) They gave me some gas, and put the tube over and covering my face, telling me it was to help me relax.

I remember i lost control of my body and fell back, but i was awake. I just couldnt move. I felt someone taking off my panties and then my bra. They put my legs in stirrups and i saw myself but i couldnt move.

External manipulations: The next thing i remember is looking down and seeing someone with his nose in my vagina. I felt it, then i felt fingers inside me, around my vagina and my $%!@. They were pushing harder and it started to hurt but i couldnt move. I remember someone recording it with a video camera, looking into the camera and feeling like i was drooling at some point.

Someone lifted me and turned me around. they put a pillow under my stomach and i was bent over. I felt myself being licked and poked, i couldnt tell what, but it wasnt something big. I remember at least one of them kept smelling me, like really into me, and i remember feeling so embarrassed.

Internal manipulations: They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area. They inspected my vagina with a scope.

The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. The doctor explored my anus with a finger. I couldnt tell, I just could feel something like a finger sliding into me, in my vagina and my anus. When it started to hurt, they stopped. I think maybe i moaned when it hurt, so they stopped for a minute. I have no idea how long it happened. I know i could feel everything.

Arrangements after the exam: I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. I just lay some time in a bed to recover. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam.

I had my underwear on after the exam. Well i remember like waking up, and i was alone in the room. I was on my back again but i dont know how i got there. One of my ankels was in the stirrup, but the other was not. I got down and was really drousy. someone came in and handed me my jeans and shirt and bra, but they didnt give me my panties. I was too embarrassed to ask for them.

I just remember after getting dressed, my cousin took me to the car. we didnt say anything, and he drove me back to the house. I never told my parents. My cousin left the next day, and i didnt see him again for a few years. I never asked him about it. I attended private boarding school. It was a private middle school. I was on summer break, so we were staying at my aunt's house by the beach. my cousin took me out.

Posted by Aquila on 2016-05-05 15:51:10

COMMENTS:

It is difficult to interprete this event. It may be that some people with medical knowledge did it all for their own sexual gratification and that they also took pictures and videos of the abuse.

It is however also possible that her parents had arranged with a doctor living in that house to do a thorrough exam because of some concern.

Still another possibility is that she was taken to be a guinea pig in some medical study, with or without the knowledge of her parents.

If there was some medially serious reason for this exam, the pictures and videos could be for some serious reason, but obviously the staff was careless with the handlings of the material. But pictures and videos are actually taken during this type of exams of children for further diagnosis and study.

The licking and sniffing could be a misinterpretation of something medically serious caused by the anesthesia, but could be just for sexual gratification of this staff.

In either case, doing such exams without explanantions is wrong.