Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl. 16 yo, Australia, examined at boarding school

Posted by Aquila on 2016-05-09 11:38:33

I am female. It happened in Australia in 2010-2014. I was 16 years old. I thought it was a regular exam. I was transported in a bus in group from our school. It happened it a special medical room in a building belonging to the the school apart from the nurse office. When the time for the exam came, kids seemed to be randomly picked up and transported to the exam.

Preparations: I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. They washed my body before the exam. My stomach was cleaned out by a tube inserted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam.

They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair, but with devices to lift my legs onto. I did not get any anesthesia apart from lubricating and numbing cream into my vagina and injected into my anus.

External tests: They did some other type of test with advanced machines. They examined my stomach area with an ultrasound device or something similar. They took chest x-ray pictures. They took stomach x-ray pictures. They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

Inspections inside the body: They ispected the inside of my nose and throut with a scope. They took specimens from my throut with a tube. They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope.

They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They took specimens from my bladder with a tube. They used a speculum in my vagina. They took specimens from my vagina with a tube. They inspected my vagina with a scope.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope.

They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. The doctor explored my anus with a finger. They gave me a thorough dental examination too. I felt all this humiliating but still a turn on.

Arrangements after the exam: I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. I attended private boarding school.

Posted by Aquila on 2016-05-09 11:39:31

COMMEnTS:

t seems this girl and probably other kids, were not allowed to eat before the exam, but were not told much of the reason for this. It also seems that it came as a surprice when some of them were gathered in a bus for transport to the exam. Based on the account it looks like this happpened in a separate annex belonging to the school some distance away from the main school area.

It looks like the boarding school this girl attended, participated in a surveillance or research program regarding the development of children and teens where all aspekts of their health and development were recorded. This type of program seems to be going on in all parts of the world that have a strong political and medically professional connection with USA and UK. Apart from USA and UK, Australa and Canada over and over again figure in experience account like this.

In many of the account the young person is laying after the exam in stirrups with tubes going into body openings and with electrodes on their body. This may be to record body functions.

But it is possible that something is done during the exam that make the kid lose controle of body functions for some time and that this arrangement has the aim of helping body functions during recovery time. Much of the these exams seem to be done in an a wake state, because certain functions can only be studied properly when the kid is awake.

Even though the kid often do not remember any other anesthesia, it is still possible that they get put totally to sleep some time during some parts of the exam, or the lower part of the body got paralyzed, and that made it necessary with special arrangements afterwards.