Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, North America, girl examined and abused regularly from the age 8 to 11

Posted by Aquila on 2016-05-15 21:14:51

Girl, North America, girl examined and abused regularly from the age 8 to 11

I am female. It happened in North America, latest in 2015, at the ages 8, 9, 10, and 11 year old. My dad said he got a letter to take me in for a special exam. My parents drove me to the exam. It occured at a special establishment used for these type of exams. it happened to a selected percentage of the children in my school of the age group.

The place looked like an office building. When being taken to the room where I was examined I saw naked girls my age and older in other rooms. Sometimes there were also naked adults in the rooms with the girls.

Preparations: I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. I got laxatives at home to clean out my stomach the day before the exam. They washed my body before the exam. I had to strip totally naked before the exam and was naked trhough all the procedures.

I was placed to lay on my stomach with my legs flexed down and spread. I got lubricating and numbing cream into my vagina. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my anus. They paralyzed my whole body and I got artificial breathing. I was mostly awake during the procedure, despite anesthesia given.

My legs were spread 180 degrees. A pad on the table pushed my butt up in the air. They seemed to think I was asleep but I was not most of the time. They did some other type of test with advanced machines.

External examinations: They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area. They took specimens from my throut with a tube.

Internal examinations: They took specimens from my urethra and my bladder with a tube. They used a speculum in my vagina. They took specimens from my vagina with a tube. They inspected my vagina with a scope. They inspected my anus with a speculum. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope.

They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

Sexual abuse, phantacy or 4 men a 3 women came into the room. They were wearing doctors coats but they were all naked underneath. They all took turns putting fingers in my vagina and anus. Sometimes 2 or 3 of them would put in fingers at the same time. Each of the men put his $%!@ in my mouth and they would move it in and out and ejaculate. The women took turns putting my hands in their vaginas.

This is what happened in the exam when I was 8. When I was 9 the exam also included each of the men putting their $%!@ in my anus. When I was 10 and 11 it included $%!@ in the anus and vagina. When I was 11 I got an orgasm when each of the men moved their $%!@ in my vagina.

Arrangements after the exam: I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. Nothing else.

The school she attended: I attended private boarding school. When I was 8 the exams happened once a month. When I was 9 and older they would occur once a week.

Posted by Aquila on 2016-05-15 21:39:21

This story contains two parts. First there is a description of an intimate exam through the pelvic openings. The description includes positions and arrangements that are used in real medical settings, and that part of the story seems authentic.

It seems like she was given general anesthesia, but that did not hinder her from remembering much of the exam, which fairly often occurs.

Then there is a story of sexual abuse by people in medical outfits.

It is possible they did some testing of reactions in her pelvic sonez and that felt like a sexual acts, and she then also filled out the picture with fantacy to make a complete sexual intrigue.

In project like these, they sometimes perform family exams, so that seing naked adults in some of the rooms, can have this explanation.

But it is also possible that the medical personal really took the opportunity to abuse the girls under anesthesia that they believed did not sense or remember anything. Projects of this type frequently go out of rail in one or the other absurd direction. When this happens, it usually develops gradually and the participants steadily more get acustumed to the abusive behavior, and those not acustomed are afraid of reporting.

The frequency of the acts, one time each week, also seems difficult to believe, but childrern at that age often dranatie thie account.

In either case, the medical part of the story seems authentic. The sexual part may be authentic, or it may be some testing that was viewed and interpreted as sexual interactions because the girl was under heavy anesthesia..

The girl reporting must by now only be 11 years old. It is possible that an adult made this report aon behalf of the girl. I have suggested in some posts that adults could do so.