Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 11yo, W. Europe, taken from school class to explore vagina and anus

Posted by Aquila on 2016-06-19 19:01:18

Girl, 11yo, taken from school class to explore vagina and anus, possibly to collect evidence of sexual abuse

I am female. It happened in Western Europe, 1990-1999, 11 year old. Just told to me by the teacher. We went In a bus in group from our school. At the regular nurses or medical room at the school. Kids were randomly picked up at some place and led to the exam.

Preparation: I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I was given a gown but was naked under the gown in the time I stayed awake. They placed me upon a simple examination table. I was placed to lay on my back with steight legs. I did not get any anesthesia.

Exam procedure: The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. I attended ordinary daytime school.

Posted by Aquila on 2016-06-19 19:02:12

Comments: It looks like this was a chekup to explore signs of sexual activities by the kids, and symptoms that could be interpreted as symptoms of sexual abuse by the parents. Health authorities use a silly hypotesis that one can detect former sexual abuse by pushing gently with a rounded object, for example a finger against the anus. If the anus then automatically relaxes so that the finger goes in, it is interpreted as sign of being sexually abused.

It is a little difficult to interprete how they were selected and led to the exam. But based on the standardized answars selected, it looks like some of the kids were selected for the exam for some reason, taken by a bus to another building some distance away also belonging to the school where the nurse's office were.