Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Two more results about ordeals with kids in boarding school in USA

Posted by Aquila on 2016-06-24 11:21:25

I am male. It happened in North America, 2010-2014, 12 years old. I didn't know there was one.My parents drove me to the exam at a doctors office. A selected percentage of the children in my school of the age group.

PREPRATIONS: I was not allowed to eat ome time before the exam. I got laxatives to clean out my stomach at the place where the exam took place. They washed my body before the exam. My stomach was cleaned out by a tube incerted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine. I was totally naked through all the procedures. The staff took my clothes off some time before the anesthesia had made its effect. I had to strip totally naked before the exam.

They placed me upon a simple examination table. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices. I got IVs, tubes into blood vessels, in an arm. I got IV, tube into blood vessels, in a leg. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm. I got electrodes on my cheast. I got electrodes on my stomach or hip region. I got electrodes on my legs. I got electrodes on my head. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. I did not get any anesthesia.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT: They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. They used electrodes to record functions inside my head. They used electrodes at my chest to record body functions. They used electrodes at my belly to record body functions. They ued electrodes at my limbs to record body functions.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS: They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They took specimens from my bladder with a tube. They inspected my anus with a speculum. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM: I had IVs into blood vessels. I had electrodes on my head. I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder.I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. I attended public boarding school.

COMMENTS: This looks like an extensive exam for the purpose of research, surveillance of the young generation. Kids in boarding schools seem to be frwquently used for this purpose, and the school and possibly parents probably gets economical compensation for letting the kids be used thus wat,

I am female. It happened in North America, 2015 or later, 13 years old. Just that I was going to the doctor- My parents drove me to the exam. At a doctors office. All children with some kind of health problem.

PREPARATIONS: I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. I got laxatives at home to clean out my stomach the day before the exam. They washed my body before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair, but with devices to lift my legs onto. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices. I got IVs, tubes into blood vessels, in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got electrodes on my cheast. I got electrodes on my stomach or hip region. I got electrodes on my legs. I got electrodes on my head. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. I got something to swallow. I got lubricating and numbing cream into my vagina. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my anus. The anesthesia made me relaxed, but I was conscious.

EXAMINATIOMS WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT: They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They did some other type of test with advanced machines. They examined my stomach area with and ultrasound device or something similar. They took chest x-ray pictures. They took stomach x-ray pictures. They took x-ray pictures of my shoulder area. They took x-ray pictures of my hip area They took x-ray pictures of my limbs. They used electrodes at my chest to record body functions.,They used electrodes at my belly to record body functions. They ued electrodes at my limbs to record body functions. They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL IMSPECTIOMS: They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope. They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They used a speculum in my vagina. They took specimens from my vagina with a tube. They inspected my anus with a speculum. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE ORDEAL: I had IVs into blood vessels. I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. Lasted the rest of the day parents came and got me. I attended public boarding school.

COMMENTS: I think this report was issued by the parents of the kid or somebody knowing about the ordeal, rather thn the kid herself. In many societies kids are extensively surveilled, and if a kid deviates somewhat from a strict normality scheme, authorities likely call himher in for an extensive exam of all body areas an all bodily functions, which nearly always include inspection through the intimate opnings and often nose and throut.