Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, Western Europe, extensive body development study from 2-18 years old

Posted by Aquila on 2016-07-13 12:20:19

Boy, Western Europe, extensive body development study from 2-18 years old

I am male. It happened in Western Europe, in the years 1990-2014, each year in the ages from 2 hears old to 19 years old.

I was called in by letters and phone calls. I used to go to the exam in a bus in group from our school. It happened at a special medical room in the school apart from the nurse office, at a room in the school that was preliminary prepared for the event, at a special establishment used for these type of exams, and in n the kindergarten.

They also seemd to select a special percentage of the children in my community and in my school of the age groups. They also seemed to take all children that have shown more than just standard interest for sexual matters, children with some kind of unusual bahavior or interests, children that the child protective agencies were angaged with and hildren in foster care homes or the like. I also got theimpression that kids were randomly picked up at some place and led to the exam.

Preparations before the exam:

I was not allowed to eat ome time before the exam. I got laxatives at home to clean out my stomach the day before the exam and also at the place where the exam took place. They washed my body before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach and also stomach was cleaned out by a tube incerted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine.

I was totally naked through all the procedures. The staff took my clothes of some time before the anesthesia had made its effect. They placed me upo a simple examination table. They placed me upon an advanced surgical table. They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair, but with devices to lift my legs onto. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices.

I got IVs, tubes into blood vessels, in an arm. I got IV tube into blood vessels, in a leg. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got electrodes on my cheast. I got electrodes on my stomach or hip region. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. I got something to swallow. Parts of my body got numbed by a shot with a syringe. I got anesthesia through a tube into my anus that had effect on my whole body. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my urinary opening. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my anus. The anesthesia made me sometimes sleep mostly, but I woke up occationally despite anesthesia given.

Examinations with equipment used at the body outside:

They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. They examined my head or neck with an ultrasound device or something similar. They examined my upper body with an ultrasound device or something similar. They examined my stomach area with and ultrasound device or something similar. They took chest x-ray pictures. They took stomach x-ray pictures. They used electrodes at my chest to record body functions. They used electrodes at my belly to record body functions. They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

Examinations with instruments inserted into body openings:

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They took specimens from my bladder with a tube.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

Arrangements after the exams:

They held me inconscious for some hours. They held me unconscious for some days or more. I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. I was to remain completely naked for a month after the exam. I was not allowed to touch myself or even go to the toilet by myself. I got home by public transport whilst still being completely naked.

The schools I attended:

I attended ordinary daytime school. I went to a evening or weekend ballet school.

COMMENTS

It seems that this boy participated in one of those projects that follow all develo0ments in their body over a long period, and the project had an arrangement with this community and the parentys for letting the kids be used in the projects. In some communities the oarent are however not allowed to decide at all.

It also seems that this community is sickly eager to investigate any variation in the kids and their behavior for something wrong to occure with them or the kids themselves for doing something wrong.

It is not probable that all things told about here happened at all age levels, but when he was used t all ages from 2-19, it is no surprice that he remembers all of the things told about happening at some time. A couple of things did certainly not occur every time and seem difficult to believe at first glance. But I know that authorities in certain comunities go a very long way of using kids for some purpose, so also this couple of thingts things can be memory of something that really happened:

He told that he had to be naked during public transportation to his home, and had to be naked a whole month, that was not allowed to touch himself or go to the toilet by himslelf. It is possible that this happened some time during his early childhood and that the purpose was to record and study all his movements and reactions for a month. What is recorded here as public transportation was most probably a special bus arranged by the project to transport the kids that were selected for such recording.

He also told that he was held unconscious for some days. This might also have happened some time and that the purpose was to study his bodily functions continually during some

During the examinations he was held in various degree of anesthesia. For some procedures he only got numbing medication and possibly light sedation, while in others he was put totally to sleep. days. General sedation or narcosis was adinistered sometimes through the anus, and also through IVs, but not with gas. This is the most economic way to do it during such extensive projects that involve mant kids.

The fact that he attended evening ballet school actually increases the probability of being selected for such long term surveillance programs. It seems that many ballet schools make money by helping to find and select kids for such projects.