Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 12yo, Rastern Europe, extensive pelvic and digestive exploration

Posted by Aquila on 2016-07-15 11:18:11

Girl, 12yo, extensive pelvic and digestive examination and testing

I am female. It happened in Eastern Europe, 2000-2009, 12 years old, My mother broght me there, it was an doctor office but very dirty and nobody was there only me and mum and the doc. My parents drove me to the exam. Kids were randomly picked up at some place and led to the exam. don

Prepartaions: I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got electrodes on my cheast. I got electrodes on my legs. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. I did not get any anesthesia. The position was always very emberassing. They saw everything of my body and I was totally naked the hole time.

Examinations with external equipment:

They did some other type of test with advanced machines. They examined my hip area with an ultrasound device or something similar. They examined arms and legs with an ultrasound device or something similar. They used electrodes at my belly to record body functions. They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

Internal inspections: They used a speculum in my vagina. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. The doctor explored my anus with a finger. It was extreme painful and tought they will cut off my $%!@.

Arrangements after the exam: I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. They placed cameras in front of my feets and used needles which were pined in my soles . They also broke my two little toes and I think I was passed out for a while. mum picked me up.

Yhe school I attended: I attended ordinary daytime school.

COMMENTS:

It seems like this community has a routine of examining the genitals, pelvic area and digestive system of children around the onset of puberty and that the kids are called in by letters to the parents.

The reporting that they used advanced machines, electrods on her belly and genital area, and that she had to lay in stirrups with a tube through her anus, seems to point to a computeriazed study of the function her digestive system. This is actually a standarized exam done on kids, and in some communities it might be mandatory at this age. Such mandatory ordeals are more common than people think, but they vary much between communities, and are never openly announced.

She probably also had a catheter to record her urine production during this time,

It seemed that this doctor also used needles in her feet to study certain reflexes, possible they were inserted in acupuncture points. It is possible that the doctor also did some quick surgical corrections or manual manipulations in her genitals and her toes without proper analgesia. Unfortunately doctors often have that kind of habbits. In some communities, especially in EU, such interventions on the run seem to be generally accepted. That the place was dirty, seems to indicate a somkewhat careless staff, but also that they probably examined many kids each day just after one another without properly tidying each time.