Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, East Germany, full inspection and testing in all body areas from 9yo - 20yo

Posted by Aquila on 2016-07-22 23:53:05

Boy, East Germany, full inspection and testing in all body areas from 9yo - 20yo

I am male. It happened in Western Europe. 1970-1979, 1980-1989, 1990-1999, every year from 9 to 20 year old or more. I was only told that i would have a medical exam, no details where disclosed while i was still a child, of course with each of these very thourough exams i suspected i was having another one again.

In a bus in group from our school. At a room in the school that was preliminary prepared for the event. All children in my school of the age group. East germany but i am not aware if it happened in other regions there too.

Preparations before the exams: I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. I got laxatives at home to clean out my stomach the day before the exam. They washed my body before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair, but with devices to lift my legs onto. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices. I got IVs, tubes into blood vessels, in an arm. I got IV tube into blood vessels in a leg. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg.

I got electrodes on my cheast, on my stomach or hip regionamd on my head. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra, a tube or sond in through my anus. For some parts did not get any anesthesia. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my urinary opening and into my anus. For some parts I got anesthesia yhat made me relaxed, but I was conscious.

The relaxing medicine did not take away any of the pain, it made it impossible to move around though. I remember my arms and legs felt very heavy and that i tried moving them but could not do so although i was not restrained on the "dentist-chair.

The doctors never described what they were about to do, was not really necessary since i usually got the relaxant-anesthesia so i was unable to resist anyway - although i never would have resisted. I was raised to obey my elders as were my friends.

Examination with external equipment: They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. I had to do some physical work, like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed.

They examined my head or neck, my upper body, my stomach area, my shoulder area with, my hip area, my arms and legs with an ultrasound device or something similar.

They x-ray pictures of my cheast, stomach, shoulder area, hip area and of my limbs.

They used electrodes to record functions inside my head. They used electrodes at my chest, at my belly and at my limbs to record body functions.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

Internal inspections: They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope. They took specimens from my nose with a tube. They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope amd took specimens from my throut with a tube.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope, and took specimens from my urethra and bladder with a tube.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

Surgical procedure performed during the exam, whan I was 13: I was circumcised in that position when i was 13 years old. I was still not-retractable at the time but the year i was 13 i got a new doctor doing the exam and he was not happy with me and 2 of my classmates being unretractable, so he gave us 3 very low and very very tight cuts and removed the frenulum on each of us. All 3 also had a meatotomy done - optical a very pleasing result, my parents were happy about it.

Arrangements after the exam: I had breathing tube. I had IVs into blood vessels. I had electrodes on my head. I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam.

I and the other 2 boys from my class were taken back to the doctor about 1 week later to have the sutures removed and the circumcision examined, the doctor also did examine the anus of us 3. Also the catheter we boys had still in our urethas was changed (pulled out and a new one inserted) The catheter i had in my uretha was keept in there for 2 weeks, i believe it was mostly there to keep the meatotomy from growing together again.

Tjes scool I attended: I attended ordinary daytime school. I went to an evening or weekend gymnastic school.

COMMENTS This seems to be another example from an international project where all body regions of kids are inspected and tested at several age levels. Even though theese projects probably are administered in America and UK, Spoceties in East Germamy higly likely let their kids be used as objects in the projects, mith economical compensation. Such cooperation with Weatern medical industry and authorities is a historic fact.

It seems like this boy got medication that paralyzed the muscles in the body and got artificial ventilation, at least during some of the exam time. Possibly he also got general anesthesia, but that this anesthesia did not manage to put him to sleep, which sometimes happen.

Again they used a dentist-chair-like device to place the kid onto that makes all body openings available for easy use.

It seems like this boy underwent a series of surgical adjustments in his pelvic region, not only circumcission and meatotomy. The muscle relaxant, breathing tube use of stirrups and long time use of catheter point to that. Kids attending gymnastic schools fairly frequently undergo such adjustments to make them more flexible.