Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 16yo, NAm, Functional tests and body inspections for behavior investigation

Posted by Aquila on 2016-10-25 11:30:40

Boy, 16yo, North America, Body inspections and function tests, because of unusual behavior

I am male. It happened in North America. 1970-1979 when I was 16 years old. There was no announcement of anything. My mother took me to a new doctor. She drove me to the exam at the doctors office. Children with some kind of unusual bahavior or interests had this exam.

Preparations before the exam

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. They washed my body before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. They placed me upon an advanced surgical table. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices.mI got a blood pressure monitor in me. I got electrodes on my head. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. I did not get any anesthesia.

Two nurses in full classic uniform took me from my mother in the waiting room and led me by the hand to the exam room. They put on masks and gloves in front of me. They stripped me completely and put me on the exam table. They positioned me so my bottom was hanging slightly over the end of the table and strapped my legs into stirrups with knee rests. Then they strapped me down to the rest of the table with medical restraints. My wrists were cuffed together to the table above my head. They blindfolded me with a thick black cloth and strapped my head to the table. Then they gagged me with a tube to keep my mouth open that strapped down to the table. I was scared and excited at the same time. The nuses were very professional about preparing me and I could tell they were physically in control of me. The way they handled me told me not to resist.

The doctor came in and told me she was going to give me a very thorough exam and expected me to be a good boy for her. She started with ears, nose and throat, then worked her way down my body. She gave orders to the nurses who helped her put things in my openings.They gave me two enemas and used inflatable balls to keep the tube in place while they filled my colon and kept the warm water in me.

Exams using outer equipment: They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. They used electrodes to record functions inside my head. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

Esams using inserted instruments: They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope. They took specimens from my nose with a tube. They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope. They took specimens from my throut with a tube.

They took specimens from my urethra and my bladder with a tube.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

Arrangements after the exam: I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. I just lay some time in a bed to recover.

I was kept strapped down to the exam table, still blindfolded and gagged, for another hour after the procedures were finished. My legs were still strapped into the stirrups with knee rests and my head was still strapped down to the table. I couldn't move. They finally released me and dressed me, then removed the blindfold.

They were still masked and gloved. I was taken to the waiting room to see my mother. The nurses told her I had been a good boy.

My feelings about the ordeal: I felt violated but I was fine with it because they were women and it felt good most of the time. They were uncomfortable, but not painful.

The school I atttended: I attended ordinary daytime school. My school was just an ordinary public school.

COMMENTS

What is told about here is a standardized exam used to assess the development and function of male children and teenage boys. During these exams, the boy is placed in a surgical position whith arms flexed up above the head, so that the underside of the shoulders are open, and with legs in stirrups so that the rectal opening is fully in view and the $%!@ with the urethral opening is also easy to access. Also full access into the thrount is secured by devices to hold the mouth open.

One reason for doing these exams is problems during puberty that impairs functions like urination, problems with bovel movements, unusual sexual behvior and movement problems in the hip joints, which in turn can be seen in behavior or as concentraion difficulties during school work.

Some communities or schools let all boys undergo this exam, usually early at the age of 6-7, in the preteen period and in the early to mid part of puberty. Similar procedures are commonly done on girls.

Such pelvic problems or sexual behavior might be the reason why this boy had the exam.

The procedure is very common, but litttle known about, because most boys get general anesthesia for the procedure nowadays. In the 1970es such exams were often done without general anesthesia, and with other means to take away pain and controle the boy. These means may still be used befor the general anesthesia is administered:

The staff made the boy cooperative and comfortable with a combination of authoritarian behavior and extremely gentle handling, and a talk with the purpose of making the boy understand or believe that this exam was for his own best.

The flexing of arms up over the head so that the shoulder area opens, gives a reflexive relaxation of the body which the staff took advantage of.

The spreading and flexing of the legs so that the rectal area get stretched an wide open gives a similar relaxation.

He probably got local anesthesia unserted into his body opening, and probably he got N2O-gas through the tube going into his mouth to relax him.

His account tells that these procedures were done on him that were standard at that time for in this standard procrdure:

• There was a functional test of the nerve system
  • They did a functional test of the respiratory function and heart, inspected the respiratory organs and took specimens from mouth, nose and throut.
  • They imspected and took specimens from the $%!@ region and high up in the stomach by instruments inserted through his anus.
  • They examined his colon endoscopically.
  • They imspected his genitals and took specimens from his $%!@, urethra and bladder
  • They performed cystoscopy.
  • It is highly possible that the inspected him inside all the way up to each kidney.

The staff doing these exams tend to keep as much secret as they can regarding equipment and the identity of the doctor. I this case they did it by blindfolding the boy. Nowasays they tend to use general anesthesia with the same purpose.

Edited by Knut Holt