Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girls, 6yo, Latian A., taken from school for tests and internal exams

Posted by Aquila on 2016-11-03 13:05:18

Girl. 6yo, Latin America, Taken from School for tests and internal inspections

I am female. It happened in Latin America, 1990-1999, 6 years old. I was taken in a bus in group from our school to a doctors office. All children with some kind of health problem were taken to the exam.

Preparations before the exam: I was given a gown but was naked under the gown in the time I stayed awake. I was placed to lay on my left side. I got lubricating and numbing cream into my vagina.

Physical tests: I had to do some physical work, like cycling or running on a threadmill when an ECG and breathing analysis was performed.

Examinations width external equipment: They examined my hip area with an ultrasound device or something similar.

Internal inspections: They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope.

Arrrangements after the exam: I had IVs into blood vessels.

The school I attended: I attended ordinary daytime school.

COMMENTS: The school she attended seemed to have a policy of sending all children with some concern to a comprehensive examination with functional tests of the repiration and cardiovascular system, with inspection into the respiratory tract, with an examination of the joints, and a urogenital inspection.

It seems that the experiencer does not remember everything done. Since she had an IV after the exam, it is likely that she was sedated for parts of the exam.

The fact that she got some numbing stuff in her genital parts, makes it probably that they did a cystoscopy on her or a vaginal inspection.

The examination seems to follow a standardized procedure used for children in certain communities around the western world, that has a long history, but held partly secret for the public.