Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Teenage Girl. North America, in group from school for extensive intimate exams

Posted by Aquila on 2016-11-03 17:47:26

Teenage Girl, North America, functional tests and extensive pelvic exams in group from school

I am female. It happened in North America. 2010-2014. 2 years old. I was selected from a day care, in our kindergarten. The exam happened in the kindergarten. I was also brought to the exam in a bus in group from our school. (Age not reported for this event) Kids were randomly picked up at some place and led to the exam. Not sure what criteria they used to select us for the exam.

Preparations before the exam: They washed my body before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam.

I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. I did not get any anesthesia. Legs and arms tied down so I couldn't move

Examinations with external equipment: They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. They examined my stomach area with and ultrasound device or something similar. They examined my hip area with an ultrasound device or something similar. They used electrodes at my belly to record body functions.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

Internal inspections: They inspected the inside of my nose with a scope

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They took specimens from my bladder with a tube.

The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. They used a speculum in my vagina. They took specimens from my vagina with a tube. They inspected my vagina with a scope. They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe.

The doctor explored my anus with a finger. They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe.

They did a bi manual of my vag and hinney holes. Doctors inserted something in me while standing between my legs close so I could not see what it was but he held me with both hands while he used the object inserted in me.

They took specimens from the inside of my belly with a needle or tube through a hole in my belly button.

Arrangements after the exam: I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. Wiped me several times between my legs after the doctor removed this object from inside me. Few other doctors also inserted things between my legs.

The school I attended: I attended public boarding school. not sure

COMMENTS It seems like this experiencer went through some kind of intimate test and exam in the kidergarten at a very early age that she knows about. But most of the story seems to deal with an exam that happened at some medical center where she was brought in a group from a boarding school as teenager, but the age for this exam is not reported.

The exam seems to follow a standard procedures that certain communities and schools use in several parts pf the world which comprizes functional physiological tests, taking of specimens from all body openings, an extensive pelvic exam with inspections through urethra, vagina and anus, a full internal check of the colon and collecting of tissue probes or secretions from inside her abdominal cavity.

She tells that some object was placed inside her intimate sone, and that she had that object inside her for some time, but she does not tell if it went through her urethra, vagina or anus. Most probably it went in through her vagina. I guess it was there to collect secretions from her inner vagina or uterus.

It also seems that she was used as a training object for medical students or doctors under spesialization.

She reports that she did not get any anesthesia, but probably the staff used some numbing stuff. When such exams are performed cautiously and only with numbing stuff, they might not give much pain. Sedation or general anesthesia that is often used during these exams mostly have the purpose of hindering memory and keeping details secret, not to take away pain, but at some places one does not use general anesthesia because that makes the procedure faster and cheaper, and to avoid risks.