Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 17yo, Bussed in group from school for pelvic and internal exams under anes

Posted by Aquila on 2016-12-16 14:18:34

Girl, 17yo, a fieldtrip for pelvic and other comprehensive exams

I am female. It happened in North America, 2015 or later. 17 year old. I did not know where I was going till we got there. In a bus in group from our school. It was at 10 am At a special establishment used for these type of exams.

A selected percentage of the children in my school of the age group. All of us were cute pretty girls.

PREPARATIONS FOR THE EXAM: They washed my body before the exam. I was given a gown and kept underwear on in the time I stayed awake. The staff took my clothes off some time before the anesthesia had made its effect.

I was placed to lay on my right side. I got electrodes on my cheast, my stomach or hip region, my legs and my head.

I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. I got something to swallow. I got anesthesia through a tube into my anus that had effect on my whole body. They paralyzed my whole body and I got artificial breathing. I was put completely to sleep.

All I remember is I was on my side I was knoked out so fast I could not see strait.

EXAMINTIONS WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT: They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube.

They examined me with an ultrasound device or something similar at my head or neck, my upper body, my stomach area, my shoulder area, my hip area and my arms and legs.

They took x-ray pictures of my chest, shoulder area, hip area, stomach and my limbs.

They used electrodes to record functions inside my head. They used electrodes at my chest to record body functions. They used electrodes at my belly to record body functions. They ued electrodes at my limbs to record body functions.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

EXAMINATION WITH INSTRUMENTS INSERTED INTO BODY AREAS: They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope.

The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. They used a speculum in my vagina. They inspected my vagina with a scope.

The doctor explored my anus with a finger. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope.

They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe.

They made an opening in my belly button or just under it and inspected the inside of my belly with a scope. They took specimens from the inside of my belly with a needle or tube through a hole in my belly button.

I was asleep so I did not experience the internal exams from my own sensing, but got to know about it afterwards.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM: They held me inconscious for some hours, so I do not remember all of the arrangements. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. No other arrangement I can remember. I got bak in a bus.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED I went to some school for kids with special needs.

COMMENTS: This ordeal seems to follow an exam standard that certain selected schools in several areas around the world perform at children or teen at specific age levels.

Special schools in these areas always seem to participate in these programs, but also many common public schools participate.

Typical for these ordeals is a practice of bussing the children to the exam without giving them much information beforehand. Typical is also a gynecological exam for girls and a similar exam for boys when they still are conscious. It is not clear from the answar how much of this exam was done when they were conscious and how much under general anesthesia.

Then they are put through a washing procedure, and then a comprehensive internal exam under general anesthesia.

The electrodes told about was surely for monitoring during the period under anesthesia, but probably also for functional test of the blood circulation and nervous system.

In this case they were knocked out with anesthesia given through their anus, and then got bodies paralyzed, intubated, anesthetic gas and artificial ventilation. In this case they also got catheter through their urethra before the anesthesia. This catheter was possibly placed there during the wasing procedure.

What the kids get to know about the exam done under anesthesia differs conciderably, but older kids tend to get to know what has been done afterwards through written material, by their parents or because they ask. Many kids figure out what has been done out of equipment they see, preparantions, symptoms afterwords or because they wake up during the procedure.

In this case it seems that the kids were held under anesthesia several hours after the internal exams, probably by means of medication through IVs. It is highly possible they had arrangements like IVs, catheter, oxygen mask or breathing tube, elctrodes or $%!@ tube in this period, but that most of it was taken out just before they were fully awake, so they do not remmeber it.