Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 10yo, bussed in group from boarding school for extensive inner exams

Posted by Aquila on 2016-12-25 00:03:12

Girl, 10yo, bussed in group from boarding school for extensive inner exams

I am female. It happened in Western Europe, 2015 or later, 10 years old. The exam was announced as a necessary school examination for all kids.

We went there in a bus in group from our school to a special establishment used for these type of exams. All children in my school of the age group haf it.

PREPARATIONS FOR THE EXAM: They washed my body before the exam.I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices. I got IVs, tubes into blood vessels, in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg.

I got electrodes on my cheast, my stomach or hip region and my head. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra.I got a tube or sond in through my anus. The anesthesia only took away pain.

EXAMINATIONS WITH EQUIPMENT OUTSIDE MY BODY: They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas.

They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. I had to do some physical work, like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed.

They examined me with an ultrasound device or something on my head or neck, my upper body, my stomach area, my shoulder area, my hip area and my legs.

They took x-ray pictures of my chest, stomach, shoulder area, hip area and my limbs.

They used electrodes to record the functions at my head, chest, belly and limbs.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

EXAMINATIONS WITH INSTRUMENTS INSERTED INTO MY BODY: They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope. They took specimens from my nose with a tube. They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope. They took specimens from my throut with a tube.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra and bladder with a tube.

They used a speculum in my vagina. They took specimens from my vagina with a tube. They inspected my vagina with a scope.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope.

They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe.

The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

They made an opening in my belly button or just under it and inspected the inside of my belly with a scope. They took specimens from the inside of my belly with a needle or tube through a hole in my belly button.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM: I had IVs into blood vessels. I had electrodes on my head. I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I had a tube hoing in through my nose or down into my stomach. I had a tube through a opening in my belly.

I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. I just lay naked on the exam chair. We drove back with the bus.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED: I attended public boarding school.

COMMENTS The girl went through the exam recently and she is hardly older than 12 years old by now. It is possible that this report was made by her parents or somebody working at the school or had some connection with the ordeals.

The ordeal follow a standard procedure reported from several parts of the world, and seem to be parts of an international program. These ordeals have a long history, but has been gradualy modernized and made more comprehensive as the technological development has made it possible.

What differ most in these ordeals is the type and degree of anesthesia used. Often general anesthesia is used, but it is fully possible to do them only with some sedating medication plus local anesthesia without causing any pain. It seems that this is prefered at some places to avoid risks and to save time and expenses.

The program seems to be performed around the world on children in certain selected communities and schools and very often boarding schools.

Based on the report it seems that the children lay recovering at the exam table after the exam, forst with full intensive care wquipment, and then just naked, probably under a blanket.

The tubes she had after the main exam, were partly to help her body functions after the main procedure, but also partly to collect specimens of body secretions during some time.