Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 10yo, NA, before 1970 - Bussed in group from school for inner inspections

Posted by Aquila on 2016-12-27 21:35:18

Girl, 10yo, North Am, before 1970 - Bussed in group from school for internal inspections

I am female. It happened in North America. Before 1970. 10 years old. The nurse came and got a group of girls. In a bus in group from our school. At a special establishment used for these type of exams. Kids were randomly picked up at some place and led to the exam.

PREPARATIONS:

They washed my body before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. They placed me upon a simple examination table.",,"They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair, but with devices to lift my legs onto. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices.

I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got electrodes on my cheast. I got electrodes on my stomach or hip region. I got electrodes on my legs. I got electrodes on my head. I got a tube or sond in through my anus.

I did not get any anesthesia. It was a table with leg rests to spread me open. I had to get in different positions throughout the exam.

EXAMINATIONS WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT:

They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. I had to do some physical work, like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis were performed. They did some other type of test with advanced machines.

They took chest x-ray pictures. They took stomach x-ray pictures. They took x-ray pictures of my shoulder area. They took x-ray pictures of my hip area. They took x-ray pictures of my limbs.

They used electrodes at my chest to record body functions. They used electrodes at my belly to record body functions. They ued electrodes at my limbs to record body functions.

EXAMINATIONS WITH INSTRUMENTS INSERTED INTO BODY OPENINGS:

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope. They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They used a speculum in my vagina. They took specimens from my vagina with a tube. They inspected my vagina with a scope.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope.

They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe.

The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

They carefully inspected my vagina and anus, with hands and scope, somewhat painful to begin with - then enjoyable. I had my first climax.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. Some other type of arrangements. I was left naked in the room for about an hour while they went from bed to bed - there were several beds in a the room. After they were done examining everyone, they gave us our clothes, we got dressed and were taken back to school. I attended ordinary daytime school.

COMMENTS:

This seem to be an account of a stanardized examination that children undergo in selected communities and schools around the World where all body parts are examined and tested, and where radiographic imaging and inspections with endoscopes through the pelvic openings and mouth are performed. Typically children and teens are bussed from school to these exams.

This program have a long history and it is probably coordinated internationally by certain universities, health authorities and medical companies. A main purpose seems to be medical and development survaillance of children and teens.

This is an account from an early period of this exam program. What is told about is examinations and equipment available before 1970. Ultrasound equipment was not univerally used for examinations at that period, but such equipment existed, and was possibly used or experimented with within these programs.

The endoscopic examination through her anus could probably be with an early version of fibrooptic endosocpe, which was invented in 1957, and these programs were probably used to test out this invention.

When the genitals of young people are examined extensively, an orgasm somtimes occur, as told about here. But possibly they tested the neurological functions in her pelvic area, which easily could lead to an orgasm.

In this period general anesthesia was not so much used in these programs. Most of the pain can be avoided with careful handling as this accounts tell. The girl probably got some analgesics in her body openings. Nowadays one always use sedation or general anesthesia in these programs, and the main purpose is to hinder children from remebering and telling about the ordeals, not to hinder pain which can easily be hindered with local analgesia, light sedation and careful handling.