Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 14yo Eastern Europe - cystoscopy and pelvic exam for health asesment

Posted by Aquila on 2017-02-05 13:17:10

Girl, 14yo Eastern Europe - cystoscopy and pelvic exam due to explore health problems

I am female. It happened in Eastern Europe. 2000-2009, 14 years old.

I got no informations. My parents drove me to the exam. At a regular hospital. All children with some kind of health problem had the exam.

Arrangements: I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I had to strip totally naked before the exam.

I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I did not get any anesthesia.

Examinations with external equipment: They examined my stomach area with and ultrasound device or something similar. They examined my hip area with an ultrasound device or something similar. They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

Internal inspections: They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They took specimens from my bladder with a tube.

They used a speculum in my vagina. They took specimens from my vagina with a tube. They inspected my vagina with a scope.

They took specimens from my anus with a tube.

They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my vagina with a finger.

Aeeangements after the exam: I had catheter into my bladder. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. One day in hospital.

The school I attended: I attended public boarding school.

COMMENTS This is a typical exam used on girls in her age to explore the symptoms in the genitals and urinary system. But the expeiencer tells that all children with health problems had this exam. It seems that this community always do a pelvic examination of this kind on children with health issues, regardless of what type of issues.