Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, Eastern Europe, pelvic exams each year from 1yo to 12yo

Posted by Aquila on 2017-02-07 16:41:40

Girl, Eastern Europe, pelvic exams each year from 1yo to 12yo

I am female. It happened in Eastern Europe. 1980-1989, from I was Under 1 teqes old

until I was 12 years old. There was none and not at all announcement to me before the

exam. I went there alone by myself. Also other ways of getting to the exam. The exam

occured at doctors office. The exam also occurred at home and other type of place.

There vere several reasons for the exams. Ir occured to All children that has shown

more than just standard interest for sexual matters. Kids were also randomly picked up

at some places for the exam. For me the dooctor was also a family friend, that liked to

examine me often.

Arrangements: I was totally naked through all the procedures. Some other arrangements during

preparation. They placed me upon a simple examination table. I was placed to lay on my

back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices. I was placed to lay

on my stomach with my legs flexed down and spread.

I got electrodes on my stomach or hip region. I got a tube or wire in through my

urethra. I got anesthesia gas to breath in through a mask. I got some numbing and

lubricating cream injected into my urinary opening, my vagina and my anus. The

anesthesia was also injected with a needle.

The anesthesia made me sometimes relaxed, but conscious. The anesthesia made me sleep

mostly, but I woke up occationally. It made me dizzy, and unable to move any muscle or

speak. Even grunting came out as an "uh"", but I was fully awake, and could feel

everything he did with me. Even orgasms took me with storm.

Examination with external equipment: They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals

to record functions in this area.

Vaginal exam: They used a speculum in my vagina. They took specimens from my vagina with a tube. They

inspected my vagina with a scope. They inspected my anus with a speculum.

They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my

vagina with a finger.

$%!@ exam: The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

Testing of sexual functions: He always made me orgasm big time. He always was most interested in my ability to

orgasm, and make him orgasm, both before and under influence of drugs.

Arrangements after the exams: They held me inconscious for some hours. I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter

into my bladder. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. I lay naked

under a blanket after the exam. Some other type of arrangements. I was drugged. It took

from 30 min. to several hours. I don't remember coming back home.

The school I went to: I went to some other type of school. barebuttmom@gmail.kom

COMMENTS It seems that this community surveilled the behavior of each child very thoroughly

through evert childhood year and subjected all children which showed some sexual

behyavior to a pelvic exam that included test of sexual reactions.

In this case it sems that the doctor engaged also made the exam in a style for his own

sexual gratification.