Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 10yo, Eastern Europe, held in anesthesia 3 days for extensive intimate proc

Posted by Aquila on 2017-02-14 12:04:01

Boy, 10yo, Eastern Europe, held in anesthesia 3 days for extensive intimate procedures

I am male. It happened in Eastern Europe, 1980-1989, 10 years old.

After standard exam I had to go to hospital next Monday for hospitalization with expected duration of one week. My parents drove me to the exam at a regular hospital.Kids were randomly chosen at some place and led to the exam.

When we came, I was the last one, there were several other boys. I was asked to strip out totally, directly in a hospital corridor, as other boys, to be naked exept footwear. I went to doctor office and mUm had to leav hospital. They informed her that no,visits are possible during first 3 days.

Preparations before the exam:

I was not allowed to eat ome time before the exam. They washed my body before the exam. After initial measurement I was led to first room where I get a traditional enema and in other one where my stomach was cleaned. My stomach was cleaned out by a tube incerted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine.

Then I came to the room with several monitors. The staff took the rest of my clothes off some time before the anesthesia had made its effect and had to be totally naked before the exam.

They placed me upon a simple examination table. I had to lie on back, my arms were fixed and also legs and I got IVs. After 15 minutes I didn't know about myself. I woken up on Wednesday!

I got IVs, tubes into blood vessels, in an arm. I got electrodes on my cheast. I got electrodes on my stomach or hip region. I got electrodes on my legs.

I got anesthesia through tubes into my blood vessels. The anesthesia made me sleep mostly, but I woke up occationally.

The examinations I remember: They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. I cannot remember any of the other exams, since I was unconscious.

Arrangements after the exam: I had IVs into blood vessels. I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder. When I woken up I was still tied up, there was several things which connected me with machines - from $%!@, anus etc. I had ECG electrodes on my chest

The school I attended: I attended public boarding school.

COMMENTS It looked that this society had an arrangement where boys and probably also girls around age 10 first had an ordinary exam. Kids that showed certain deveiations from a normality standard were then hospitalized for extensive examination with endoscopic equipment and probably also adjustments inside their body with such equipment. The procedures lasted 3 days during which the boys were held uncoscious and then arecovery the rest of the week.

The arrangements suggest that they inspected his urinary system all the way up to his kidneys, his anus and colon, his genitals and probably his esophagus and stomach, and made dajustments with surgical techniques or by stretching of inner spaces.

The place where he was placed was an intensive care unit, but the exams were probably done in an operating theater. After the procedures he aly with arrangements to flush his intestines and bladder for content. The long period in anesthesia suggest that the ajustments were made in several steps.