Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 8yo-18yo. Asia, development surveillance by pelvic exams in Montessori S.

Posted by Aquila on 2017-02-24 14:39:33

Girl, 8yo-18yo. Asia, continual development surveillance by pelvic exams in Montessori school

I am female. It happened in Asia, 1980-1989, every year from 8 years old to 18 years old.

They never gave any notice, it was just something that happened every so often in every grade of school past 8 years old. They did it in a variety of places.

We often got there ln a bus in group from our school. It happened at the regular nurses or medical room at the school, at a special medical room in the school apart from the nurse office, at a room in the school that was preliminary prepared for the event, at a health center, at a regular hospital, at a special establishment used for these type of exams, at a doctors office, and once exam occurred at home.

This happened to all children of the age group in my community, and all children in my school of the age group. It was just normal for us, every so often they'd say it was time for an exam, and maybe we'd go somewhere or maybe it would be in school, and we just went along with it. We didn't question it. It was a relatively rural area.

PREPARATIONS:

They washed my body before the exam. I was totally naked through all the procedures. Some other arrangements during preparation. I had to strip totally naked before the exam.

They placed me upon a simple examination table. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a toe.

I got electrodes on my cheast, on my stomach or hip region, on my legs, on my head.

I did not get any anesthesia. I got lubricating and numbing cream into my vagina.

They had us all strip down first, then (while standing) individually checked our bodies completely from head to toe, like a posture exam, but paying special attention to body hair growth and genital development. In the later years when hair had started growing under my arms and around my vulva, they asked if they could shave it off to make the examination more thorough. I let them do it twice but then decided I didn't want that on future exams.

I saw some boys and girls having their heads shaved, but they didn't do that to me. Then before the exam they had us all either go to a shower or get quickly wiped down with a special solution with wipes, depending on the location.

After that we got the proper examination on the table with feet up in stirrups. We never got any kind of anaesthesia, they just asked us all to be calm and above all allow whatever was done to our bodies.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT:

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. I had to do some physical work, like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed.

They examined my stomach area with an ultrasound device or something similar. They examined my hip area with an ultrasound device or something similar.

They took chest x-ray pictures. They took stomach x-ray pictures. They took x-ray pictures of my hip area. They took x-ray pictures of my limbs.

They used electrodes at my chest to record body functions. They used electrodes at my belly to record body functions.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL PELVIC EXAM:

They used a speculum in my vagina. They took specimens from my vagina with a tube. They inspected my vagina with a scope. They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my vagina with a finger.

There was very thorough internal examination of my vagina with fingers first. They always paid a lot of attention to my labia, seeing how far they could stretch, checking under my clitoral hood, seeing how deeply they could probe my vagina, asking me to tell them when it became uncomfortable so they could stop. They also tried to get me aroused, asking if I was $%!@ing yet, and in the years when I was they tried to get me to an orgasm.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM:

I had electrodes on my head. I had electrodes on my body. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. I just lay some time in a bed to recover.

I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. They played very calm music and turned the room almost totally dark so we could relax.

It was hard to tell how long it was, but maybe a few hours.

SEXUAL TESTING:

In the younger years, I heard several kids being asked if they were interested in having sex, and whether they would like to partner up with others who had answered yes to that. I would have, but I was a bit scared.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED:

I went to a Montessori school. I didn't know at the time but it was a relatively unusual school, with lots of different ages together and a very 'free' curriculum. This was a rural area so we didn't know how more normal public schools were. In retrospect, we were lucky. They didn't have any kind of dress code, younger grades often went around in underwear if they were comfortable.

COMMENTS

This school monitored the bodily and sexual development of the kids very closely, probably to plan the individual teaching and training of each kids the best way possible. It is also possible that the school involved the kids in some research project.

Possibly they also adjusted their development with repeated intervetions through their vagina.

The monitoring arrangements told about, and the need for rest after the exams, seems to indicate that the kids were put to sleep by some means and were conoscious during some parts of the exams. Most probably these parts included inspection in their bladder and through their anus. Highly probable they had catheter during the recovery for monitoring of urine production