Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 12yo, Norway, Wester Europe, testing of sexual functions and gynecological

Posted by Aquila on 2017-02-28 11:59:33

Girl, 12yo, Norway, Wester Europe, testing of sexual functions and gynecological exam

I am female. It happened in Western Europe. 1970-1979, 12 years old.

I was in the middle of a regular exam with my doctor when he asked me if I'd help with a study. My parents drove me to the exam, at a doctors office. It was in Norway. Like I said it was just a normal doctor's exam at first. We always spend the whole exam naked there, nowadays some countries use gowns. The doctor paid special attention to my puberty development and asked me questions like: How long have you had these? (breasts), which was flattering since I barely had them, and "when did this grow in? (armpit hair, pubic hair)

When the doctor asked if I was sexually active, I answered "only with myself". And he asked if I meant $%!@ion and I said "yes". Then he asked if I wanted to help out with a special study while I was there, saying there is a lot science still doesn't know about how the body reacts during orgasm. He said all I would have to do is touch myself while the machines took readings, and he wouldn't look at me, so I agreed.

ARRANGEMENTS:

I had to strip totally naked before the exam. I was totally naked through all the procedures.

I just walked naked down the hall from the normal exam room to a different room in the back. They placed me upon a simple examination table. The doctor told me to get up on the table, he wired me up with electrodes in various places.

I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a toe. I got electrodes on my cheast, on my stomach or hip region, on my legs, on my head and on my genitals. I did not get any anesthesia.

Then he said he'd give me privacy to touch myself and left the room. It was a little bigger than a normal exam room, and the wall I was facing was all mirrors. I thought that was so I could watch myself, but later in life I learned about 'one way mirrors' and now I think I was being watched.

I HAD TO $%!@E WHILE SEVERAL THINGS WERE RECORDED

THen I $%!@ed as the doctor asked me to do. I think these things were recorded while I $%!@ed:

An EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head, an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas.

Also other functions were surely recorded with the electrodes on my chest, belly, limbs and genitals.

The electrodes were only while I was $%!@ing in the room. When I had an orgasm, I just laid there for a little while and eventually the doctor came back in to disconnect those and thank me for providing input on the readouts.

GYNECOLOGICL EXAM

Afterwards I had a normal gynecological exam, my first one, because the doctor said I was now a woman and needed to get those regularly. He just gave me a normal gyno exam after that, with the speculum, taking a swab inside, the usual. That was back in the normal exam room I started in.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. He gave me a little while to rest and gave me a wipe for my genitals. I just went home normally with my parents. The beginning and end of the exam was totally normal so I didn't think anything of the special mirror room study in the middle.

I attended ordinary daytime school. I just went to a normal school, this exam was something my parents took me to, not related to school.

COMMENTS

These kind of study are performed throughout the world, but never spoken openly about. Norway is one of the countries most eager to perform such studies on children and teens. In this case there were not any anesthesia since the girl had to be conscious, but often such studies are perfomed under a certain degree of anesthesia to shield what is done both for the kid and the parents.

The girl was surely watched, and also surely videotaped. That means that her actions and recordings were studied both by looking at the video and the recordings afetrwards.

I have a suspicion that the institute where this happened is Nic. Waals Institute in Oslo. They use oneway mirrors to record the action and reactions of children for diagnoses and research.

Knut Holt http://www.mydeltapi.com