Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy 14yo, North America, body testings and pelvic endoscopies at school clinic

Posted by Aquila on 2017-03-07 13:09:09

Boy, 14yo, North America, body testings and pekvic endoscopies done in School complex

I am male. It happened in North America, 2010-2014, 14 years old. My parents were notified, and spoke with me about it. They understood it would be extensive.I did not understand that.

All children with some kind of health problem had this done.

My parents drove me to the exam, at medical testing facility which is part of the same complex that my school is part of.

There were 4 patients in the room being tested, all of us boys.

PREPARATIONS:

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I was totally naked through all the procedures.

I had to take all my clothes off just before I got anesthesia. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. They placed me upon a simple examination table. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices, alsp on my stomach with my legs flexed down and spread and I was placed to lay on my right side.

I got IVs, tubes into blood vessels in an arm, a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood and a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg.I got electrodes on my cheast, on my stomach or hip region, on my legs, on my head. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus. Parts of my body got numbed by a shot with a syringe.

I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my urinary opening. The anesthesia made me relaxed, but I was conscious. I was mostly awake during the procedure, despite anesthesia given.

I had an IV in my arm just in case I needed something emergency, such as anaesthesia or medication. I did not need it, and the IV was there but not used.

I was fully aware the entire time.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT:

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. I had to do some physical work, like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed. They did some other type of test with advanced machines.

They examined my upper body with an ultrasound device or something similar. They examined my stomach area with and ultrasound device or something similar. They examined my hip area with an ultrasound device or something similar.

They took chest x-ray pictures, x-ray pictures of my shoulder area. my hip area, my limbs.

They used electrodes to record functions inside my head, at my chest to record body functions, at my belly to record body functions.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS:

They inspected the inside of my nose with a scope. They took specimens from my nose with a tube. They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope. They took specimens from my throut with a tube.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

They were not painful, but rather strange and uncomfortable.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM:

I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. I also lay some time in a bed to recover. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam.

Left some time (perhaps 1 hour) lying on table with feet up, monitors attached, catheter in. Then feet lowered, covered, allowed to rest/sleep. After about 2 hours, monitors and machines were removed and I moved to a bed in the same room, to rest for several hours while tests were analysed.

My mum came to take me home.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED:

I went to some school for kids with special needs.

COMMENTS: This is a omprehensive health check performed according to an international protocol. It is steadily more often used on children as a total screening for problems in most body parts, but with special attention at the pelvic zones. It is also used for research on kids and for surveillance of the kids in the society. It is furthermore sometimes used to harvest body tissue to be used for medical purposes that is not in the interest of the kid itself but for treatment of other patients. Sometimes during the procedure an electronic chip is placed into the kid so that authorities can surveil the kid on a daily basis.

In some communities or some schools around the World the protocol is mandatory for all children. But this battery of examinations are never spoken openly about to the public, not even in communities where it has been made mandatory. In some communities the things done is even shielded for the kid and partly for the parents by use of deep sedation or general anesthesia, but at some places that degree of secrecy is not observed, like this story confirms.