Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boys, 12yo, 13yo, W Eu, bussed in group for body tests, cystocopy and circumciss

Posted by Aquila on 2017-03-15 22:38:15

Boys, 12yo and 13yo, Western Europe, Bussed in group for bodily tests, cystoscopy and circumcission

I am male. It happened in Western Europe. 2000-2009, 12 years old and 13 years old.

Parents had all the info but were told to not tell me. School arranged it. In a bus in group from our school. At a health center and ta special establishment used for these type of exams. All children in my school of the age group.

PREPARATIONS:

we had to all undress in the waiting room. They washed me before the exam. I was totally naked through all the procedures. The staff took my clothes of some time before the anesthesia had made its effect.

They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair, but with devices to lift my legs onto. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon the two devices.

I got IVs, tubes into blood vessels, in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got electrodes on my cheast and a tube or wire in through my urethra.

I got something to swallow. The anesthesia made me relaxed, but I was conscious.

They gave us all a pill to swollow in the waiting room, it made us relaxed and drowsy. that was mostly so they could undress us without anyone resisting. They undressed us while still in the waiting room. They made sure all of us were sitting there nude before starting the exams.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT:

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They examined my upper body and stomach area with an ultrasound device or something similar. They used electrodes at my chest to record body functions.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS:

They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope. They took specimens from my throut with a tube.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They took specimens from my bladder with a tube.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM:

I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam.

The boys not already circumcised were circumcised during the exam. After it was done, I was carried back out into the waiting room and sat there naked until I was redressed before we got led out to the bus back to school.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED:

I attended private boarding school. I went to a gymnastic school as the main school.

COMMENTS:

This seemes to have been an assessment of the pelvic area and body function according to an international standard. Children in gymnastic schools seem to alway have that type of extensive exam a couple of times. What is missing from the account is an espection of the anus and colon, but the fact that he lay in stirrup during the recovery period, makes it probable that that part was also present, but he was unconscious during that part.

Circumcision is not common in Europe, but foreskins from circuncised boys is an international merchandise used for treatment of patients and for research, so the school or the doctor responsible probably sold the foreskins for money.