Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 13yo, Sussex in England, a thorrough development and puberty check

Posted by Aquila on 2017-03-29 13:49:59

Girl, 13yo, Sussex in England, a thorrough development and puberty check

I am female. It happened in Western Europe, 1970-1979, 13 years old.

My parents knew about it but they didn't give me any details before, just said I was going to get a checkup. My parents drove me to the exam at a health center.

All children with some kind of health problem and children with some kind of unusual bahavior or interests were subjected to the ordeal.

It was in Sussex, England. I think that kids were selected for this based on their different attitudes, probably volunteered by their parents, more on that later.

I think the reason we were taken to that exam is our parents were worried about how we dressed on the beach. Lots of kids went without swimsuits at younger ages, and most girls didn't wear tops back then, but I was really shy and didn't even want to wear a one-piece without a shirt over it. My parents always seemed to have a problem with that and ask what was wrong with me. I recognized at least one other girl at the exam who I also noticed at the beach was always fully covered, that's why I suspect that.

PREPARATIONS:

They washed me before the exam. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. They placed me upon a simple examination table. I was placed to lay on my stomack with streight legs. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood.

I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a toe. I did not get any anesthesia except something to swallow.

When I got there they told me to undress. I was very shy and didn't want to, but the doctor and nurses insisted, tried to coerce and convince me. I tried to ask if I could have the exam in my knickers, and started undressing to those, but a nurse just tugged my knickers off before I could respond. The doctor assured me that being naked was part of getting examined.

Then they took me outside the exam room door (which was never closed during any of this) and had me weighed naked in the hallway. They seemed to purposely leave me standing there a long time.

EXAMINATIONS AND TESTS USING EXTERNAL METODS:

They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas.

I had to do some physical work, like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed.

They x-ray pictures of my chest, stomach. shoulder area, hip area and my limbs.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS:

They used a speculum in my vagina. They inspected my vagina with a scope. They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my vagina with a finger.

HOW THE EXAMINATION PROCEEDED:

They did a thorough manual examination of all of my parts, with a lot of attention put into commenting on everything, the shape, the size, and especially the specific level of puberty, hair growth, etc. Then they asked me lots of personal questions about $%!@ion, sexual activity, thoughts while fantasizing, things like that. I was really embarrassed and couldn't answer most of it.

I kept covering myself with my hands, they told me to stop, and when I wouldn't, they strapped my hands down to the table so I couldn't. After they were done examining my vagina, they pulled my legs apart and strapped those down too.

Lots of nurses came through, in and out, examining me closely. I just turned red. They had the table facing the open door the whole time and left me alone for a few periods of a few minutes during the process.

ARRANGEMENT AFTER THE EXAM:

I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. I was put in a separate room like a waiting room but closed off, with an open door, with about a dozen other kids roughly my age, all naked. Most were trying to cover ourselves, but a few seemed more comfortable, and one boy didn't seem to mind at all.

We were mostly too awkward to talk to each other. We stayed in there for about a half hour, then they asked who needed to go to the bathroom, and they took the few of us who did in there together so we could watch while we used the toilet.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED:

I went to some other type of main school. I went to a pretty good private school in a decent neighborhood by the sea.

COMMENT

It looks like this community had a standardized program for a thorrough development and puberty assessment of all children pr teens that seemed to differ from the standard of the society.

Probably her prants were afraid the girl had some development problems and announced their concern to the authorities.

But it also looks like the program was used for instruction of nurses under specialization and that the kids were used as instruction objects.

She reports that they used a scope in her vagina. I suspect that this was an inspection inside her bladder with a rigid cystosocope. It is very easy to do such inspections on girls.