Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, Latin America, 9yo, 11yo, 13yo - extensive intimate tests and inspection

Posted by Aquila on 2017-04-03 16:03:13

Girl, Latin America, 9yo, 11yo, 13yo Extensive pelvic and stomach tests and inspections

I am female. It happened in Latin America, 2010-2014, 2015 or later, 9 years old, 11 year old, 13 years old.

The exams happened in a special establishments or health center for these exams.

Before the first exam, dad said he could get a lot of money to just have me get an exam. Dad only thought about the money and he drove me to the exam. The first exam, when fetched form home, at 9yo took 2 days, so I stayed over two nights.

The next exam, at 11yo, were somewhat like my 1st, only it was from school. They sent dark bus with no windows to get us. Dad dropped me off and left. This exam took a whole day and I stayed over one night.

For the exam at 13yo, they also fetched me from school in a bus without windows. It took the most of the day, and I got back the same evening.

A selected percentage of the children in my community and selected percentage of the children in my school of the age group had the exams, but I know how selected for school exams.

HOW I WAS SELCTED FOR THE EXAM

This one man came up to dad when we were shopping and talked to him, the man kept looking at me and smiling, gave dad some papers. We got home, he read and called and talked to other people. A little box with camera came in, dad told me little, but said he needed pictures for doctor and we'd get money just to let them inspect me.

He had me get naked and took all kinds of pictures of my front, sides and back and he had me spread myself open and take pictures of inside my $%!@. Dad put back in box and mailed it. Dad gets call later on that he got OK that they would take me. Then gets box in mail and papers telling me when to stop eating, clean my butt out and drop me off at this medical building early in morning.

PREPARATIONS

I drank a bad stuff that made me go to bathroom and dad stuck tube in me to fill my butt with water. We get to office, I had to get naked in front office, give dad my clothes, they looked me all over quickly, thanked dad and gave him money and told him they will bring me home when done and he left.

I was not allowed to eat some time before the exam. I got laxatives at home to clean out my stomach the day before the exam. They washed my body before the exam. My stomach was cleaned out by a tube inserted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine.

I was totally naked through all the procedures, had to strip totally naked before the exam.

They placed me upon an advanced surgical table. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices.

I was also placed to lay on my stomach with my legs flexed down and spread. I got IVs, tubes into blood vessels in an arm. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a keg. I got electrodes on my stomach, hip region and my legs.

I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got lubricating and numbing cream into my vagina. The anesthesia made me relaxed, but I was conscious.

I never slept, they give me pills to feel good and not care. They rubbed gell on and in my $%!@ and butthole to make to it numb.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They examined my stomach area with and ultrasound device or something similar. They took chest x-ray pictures and stomach x-ray pictures.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope. They took specimens from my throut with a tube.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a long flexible scope.

The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

They used a speculum in my vagina. They inspected my vagina with a scope. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope.

They couldn't insert some tools in my $%!@ because of my hymen. They had to pop it first, before my vagina could be inspected.

They stuck tubes down my mouth, up my butt and in my vagina. Even with the pain creme, my vagina still hurt when they popped my hymen.

They also looked into my abdominal cavity with scope with camera. My head was down and I couldn't look to see to find out why. On TV I saw what looked like my insides, but later when I remembered to look, I had bandaids on stomach but didn't see any hole and had bandaids on other parts of my body too that I didn't have before.

STUDY ABOUT THE FUNCTION OF MY DIGESTIVE ORGANS

They also fed me this one stuff, it didn't taste good, but made me feel full. It also went thru me quick and I pooped it out, they watched and recorded me doing that. I swallowed this stuff with it, they had machine in front of my stomach, they said that it takes pictures and follows what I ate till it comes out my butt. I sat on a bucket with people around me and the machine close to my stomach, it was small like dentist xray and moved like one.

THEY PLACED ELECTRONIC CHIPS IN ME

I don't remember them doing it or when they did do it or how. But I'm in North America now, and last doctor visit, he was scared seeing my xray. I have 2 RFID chips in my body. One inside/behind my right boob, the other is down between my genitals and belly button. His friend is a dog doctor, he called him to come over with his scanner gun. He aimed it the chips, the dog doctor told mine that it was more or less like ones in dogs, has all my info and other is like a tracking chip or something. Since he sees no risk or how they got there, he said leave them alone.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I had IVs into blood vessels. I had catheter into my bladder. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam.

Was eventually given ride home from when dad took me after the first exam in van. Van had no windows and I was still naked.

By the exams Thru school, after tests and exams, we were grouped together all naked in this room that looked like our class room. Our teacher was there and dressed, teached us like normal.

Thru school, after all tests, we stayed in room together all naked and spent night. They had cameras in room.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I attended private boarding school. I went to a Montessori school.

Alex

AlejandraDJG@cheerful.com

COMMENTS

Much of what is described here is a standardized exam that all kids, or a selected group of kids go through at certain communities in several countries, but never spoken about in public and sometimes kept totally secret.

In some communities or schools it seems that the procedure is done for research purposes. At these occations, certain type of observations are often added, like observations of the kids when participating in activities in naked state, as described here.

Parents and schools will then typically be given money as compansation from the research projects. These type of ordeals are especially frequent in schools of the montessory type.