Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl 14yo, North Am, extensive intimate exams and tissue theft under anesthesia

Posted by Aquila on 2017-04-13 14:17:40

Girl, 14yo, taken to hospital for extensive intimate and stomach exams under general anesthesia and tissue theft was surely also done

It happened in North America, 2015 or later, 14 years old. I was only told that I had a doctors apointmentd. My parents drove me to the exam ta regular hospital. I'm from a small town but the exam was in the closest big city to us.

PREPARATIONS AND ANESTHESIA:

I was given a gown and kept underwear on in the time I stayed awake. They placed me upon a simple examination table.

I got IVs, tubes into blood vessels, in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got electrodes on my head. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra.

I got anesthesia gas to breath in through a mask. They paralyzed my whole body and I got artificial breathing. Don't remember.

EXAMINATION WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. I had to do some physical work, like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed.

They examined me with an ultrasound device or something similar at my stomach area, my shoulder area, my hip area and my arms and legs.

They took x-ray pictures of my chest x-ray, my stomach x-ray, my shoulder area, my hip area and of my limbs.

They used electrodes at my chest to record body functions.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope. They took specimens from my nose with a tube. They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope and took specimens from my throut with a tube.","They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope.

They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They took specimens from my bladder with a tube.

They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They inspected me through my anus high up with a flexible scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.

They made an opening in my belly button or just under it and inspected the inside of my belly with a scope. They took specimens from the inside of my belly with a needle or tube through a hole in my belly button. They took out my appendix.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I had IVs into blood vessels. I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube hoing in through my nose or down into my stomach. I had a tube through a opening in my belly. I just lay some time in a bed to recover. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. I had on a mask. I stayed in the hospital for 3 or 4 days afterwards.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

I went to some other type of main school.",,,"just an ordinary small town high school

COMMMENTS

This extensive procedure was most probably a part of a research project. It followas a standard protocoll that steadily more communitiues subject children to, both for research, surveillance and health check. The arrangements after the procedure, must be concidered a proof that the girl also was subjected to tissue theft for the purpose of research or the good of other patients.