Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 11,12,14yo, Russia, development check and gynecologic exam in a van

Posted by Aquila on 2017-05-06 17:06:34

Girl, 11,12,14yo, Russia, development check and gynecologic exam in a van

I am female. It happened in Russia, 1990-1999 when I wa 11, 12 and 14 year old.

My parents got a piece of mail that told them it was being offered and when the van would come. I went there alone by myself to a great ambulating van equipped for doing the exam.

I think it was do to whichever kids that had parents who wanted them to get a quick free exam without having to go to the clinic.

THE FIRST PREPARATION

They had me go inside the van and told me to take off all my clothes. I did as they asked, and they took a sponge and a bucket of water and washed me. This was before being given the anaesthetic medication to drink.

WORKLOAD TESTS

They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas.

They had me lie down on the floor of the van while they did some examinations. They had me do some aerial bicycle kicks with my legs before anesthesia was given.

MORE PREPARATIONS AND ANESTHESIA

I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got electrodes on my cheast and other body areas.

I got lubricating and numbing cream into my vagina. The anesthesia made me relaxed, but I was conscious. I was mostly awake during the procedure, despite anesthesia given.

I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up, spread and mounted upon two devices.

EXAMINATIONS WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They examined my head or neck. my upper body, my stomach area with and, my shoulder area, my hip area and my arms and legs with ab ultrasound probe or something similar.

They took x-ray pictures of my chest, my stomach and my hip area.They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device.

They recorded my body functions with electrodes on my chest, my belly and my genitals.

The inside of my cheek got swabbed. They spent a lot of time touching and examining my thin pubic hair and my bony hips and knees.

EXAMINATIONS WITH INSTRUMENTS INSERTED IN THROUGH BODY OPENINSG

They used a speculum in my vagina. They inspected my vagina with a scope. They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my vagina with a finger.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I had catheter into my bladder. I sat up against the wall of the van with the catheter in until I peed, and until I could move easily again. There was no blanket, just sat there naked with my legs apart because I couldn't move them together.

Many people walked by and could see me. They did not let me dress or tell me where my clothes were for quite a while afterwards, and started examining other children. Only after 2 more girls and a boy were examined did someone give me my clothes and tell me to go home.

THE SCHOOL I ATTENDED

It was mostly a regular school but with heavy focus on dance and gymnastics.

COMMENTS

This exam had the primary goal of checking the development status and puberty stage of the kids. Girls and boys that have ballet and gymnastic as a heavy subject on the curriculum are nearly always checked thorroughly in the intimate regian, joinst and for nutritional status, so this thorough exam was probably especially recommended for those kids.