Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girls, 11yo, Australia, visit to special emmergency unit for puberty exam

Posted by Aquila on 2017-05-08 14:18:43

Girl, 11 yo, Australia, genital and body development assessment arranges as an emmergency cervice

I am female. It happened in Australia, 2010-2014. when I was 11 year old. I had just had my first period a week ago, and my parents asked me to come into the living room and take my clothes off (I just wear underwear in the house usually). They looked at my body a bit, nodded to each other, and told me it was time to get my first 'woman's exam' and we were going to the clinic. They didn't tell me to get dressed before we left so I didn't.

My parents drove me to the exam. At a special establishment used for these type of exams. I was told this was common, so I assume all girls my age had something similar once they started menstruating. I don't know what about seeing my body told them it was time.

PREPARATIONS

I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. They washed my body before the exam.

They placed me upon a simple examination table, but they placed me in several ways during the exam: I was placed to lay on my back with steight legs, on my stomack with streight legs, on my stomach with my legs flexed down and spread, on my right side and on my left side.

My dad came in with me and stayed during the exam. They said it was good I was ready to go (naked already) and took me out into the hallway to get weighed and measured. Once we got in the room they had me get up on the table with the paper on it. They put me in a variety of positions throughout the exam.

I got electrodes on my legs that were used to monitor my body reactions duing the exams that followed. I did not get any anesthesia.

EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL EXAMINATIONS OF MY BODY AREAS

The doctor checked over my whole body, examined my fingers lengths, spread my toes apart.

They used a speculum in my vagina. They inspected my vagina with a scope. The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. The doctor explored my anus with a finger. Looked inside every hole I've got.

ORTHOPEDIC AND NEUROLOGIC EXAM

He had me do a lot of different positions like squat, handstand, lift one leg, lie on my back and lift both legs, lots of things like that.

They examined arms and legs with an ultrasound device or something similar.

QUESTENING AND TEST OF BODY REACTIONS

During that he asked me a lot of questions, like had I had sex, had I felt up or been felt up, have I kissed anyone. The doctor touched my nipples and asked if that felt good. He spent some time touching me on my minge and asked if it felt good too. He said it was important to see if those bits are working right yet, and my dad agreed.

The doctor felt and rubbed me for a while til I started getting wet and feeling good. He kept going and rubbing my button til I had a $%!@. He had my dad look at me there and said I had a normal reaction. Some other type of arrangements. He let me lie there for a while and took some other measurements while other nurses came in, then like.

TEST OF HEART, BLOOD CIRCULATION AND BREATHING

They performed an ECG, functional test of the heart function, with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. I had to do some physical work, like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed. They did some other type of test with advanced machines.

X-RAY RECORDING

We did the x-ray bits after that, and then I just went home.

After the positioning, I went naked to the x-ray room and got an x-ray of my stomach and my limbs. Throughout, several different nurses came in and left. I think maybe some were students.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTERWARDS

There was some time spent in the hallway while my parents talked with the doctor more and then with the front desk (Mum had been out filling out forms throughout). Then we just drove home.

THE SCHOOL I WENT TO

I was homeschooled, we live way out far from others.

COMMENTS

This was a gynecological exam combined with an assessment of total body development and pubertal status.

The girl specifies that they examined her vagina with a speculum, with finger and with a scope, examined her anus with a finger, but also that they looked into every hole she has. It is therefore highly probable that they looked into her nose and her throut with a scope, performed a bladder inspection with a scope and an $%!@ inspection with a scope too.

It seems like the doctor during the testing let some of his handlings be of a more sexual nature that what was his job and even was allowed to do, but standards for such thestings vary between communities, so it is difficult to conclude surely.

It seems like this community does this types of exam on all girls as an emmergency service when certain signs of puberty development occurs. Decidings signs were probably the menstruation, signs of bubic hairs, devlopment around the breast nipples and changes in the genital lips.

It seems like the parents had been given special instruction or even attended a course to learn to monitor the body development of the girl, possibly because she was homeschooled.

It is highly probable that this community has a similar service for boys too that all boys are called into when certain signs occur.

Edited by Knut Holt

http://www.abicana.com/health_information.htm