Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy 17yo, North America, bussed from sport school for extensive pelvic procedure

Posted by Aquila on 2017-06-09 16:02:11

Boy, 17 yo, bussed from sport school to center for extensive pelvic procedures

I am male. It happened in North America, in2015 or later, when I was 17 year old, attending a boading school for athletics trainers. I got in a bus in group from our school to a special establishment used for these type of exams, housed in airport hangars.

All kids that had shown more than just standard interest for sexual matters were selected, but possibly also other criteria were used. There came a letter home from school.

PREPARATIONS

They washed my body before the exam. My stomach was cleaned out by a tube incerted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine.

I had to strip totally naked before the exam and was neked through all the procedures. They placed me upon an advanced surgical table. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up spread and mounted upon two devices.

I got IVs tubes into blood vessels in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got electrodes on my cheast., on my stomach or hip region, on my legs and on my head. Other reports about recent ordels indicate this.

I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus.

I got anesthesia through tubes into my blood vessels. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my urinary opening. The anesthesia made me relaxed but I was mostly awake during the procedure despite anesthesia given. My head arms legs ankles chest abdomen wrist were all bound. My hands were placed into some gloves to prevent me from grabbing anything.

EXAMINATION PERFORMED BY EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They did some other type of test with advanced machines.

They examined my stomach area, my hip area and my arms and legs with an ultrasound device or something similar.

They used electrodes to record functions inside my head, at my chest to record body functions, at my belly to record body functions and at my limbs to record body functions.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL EXAMINATIONS THROUGH THE MOUTH AND MOUTH

They inspected the inside of my nose with a scope. They took specimens from my nose with a tube. They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS THROUGH THE URETHRA

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They took specimens from my bladder with a tube.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS THROUGH THE ANUS

The doctor explored my anus with a finger. The doctor explored my anus with a finger.They inspected my anus with a speculum. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe.

INTERNAL EXMINATION OF THE GENITAL ORGANS AND TESTING OF SEXUAL REACTIONS

Doctor inserted a finger in my anus and massaged my prostate while a pump on my testicles and $%!@ milked me of semen. There was a doctor reading off vitals and brain activity while being shown pictures of my female classmates and friends. Doctor pounded finger in and out.

ARRANGEMENT AFTER THE PROCEDURE

They held me inconscious for some hours. I had IVs into blood vessels. I had electrodes on my head. I had electrodes on my body. I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam, nude Back on the bus.

I attended private boarding school. I went to a gymnastic school as the main school.

COMMENTS

The exam followed a standard protocol for examination of kids that is used in selected communities or schools in most of the world and these exams seem to be coordinated by an international unit, possibly some department in UN or a network of health research institutes.

Sometimes one use the examination ordeal to serve selected research projects. In this case it seems that one they were performing a research project about the sexual realctions of teens.

The fact that he was held unconscious for some hours and had a tube going in through his anus afterwards, point to more being done than he remembers. Since this as a sport school, they possibly did som adjustments in his lower stomsch and pelvic region to make his body functions and habits conform to the behavior standards of the school and make it more easy to perform the sports.

Highly probable they they adjusted parts of his colon and rectum to eas emptying the content during toilet visits at regular times each day. This was probably used by stretching with inserted ballons or by cutting certain internal structures. After that the colon was probably pumped up regularly with water some hours with the tube.

Possibly they also intervented in his genital regions to decrease his sexual interest, since sport schools often regard such interets as something disturbing.

It is also highly probable that the placed one or more electronic chips into him when he was unconscious that make it possible to monitor his bodily reactions and wearabouts continually by radio transmission.

Edited by Knut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com