Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 12yo, New Sealand, total body exam to check developmrnt status

Posted by Aquila on 2017-09-17 12:16:29

Girl, 12yo, New Sealand, total body exam to check developmrnt status

I am female. It happened in New Zealand in 2010-2014 when I was 12 years old My dad just said it was time to go to the doctor for a checkup. My parents drove me to the exam at a doctors office.

PREPARATIONS AND ARRANGEMENTS

Once we got there my dad said it's because he hasn't seen me naked in years and he needs to make sure everything is okay. He went in the exam room with me and told me I had to undress completely (this was before the doctor came in just the nurse doing blood pressure etc). He pulled my arms down when I tried to cover myself and said it's important to be naked for an exam.

They washed my body before the exam. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair but with devices to lift my legs onto. I did not get any anesthesia. I had to get up and stand in a variety of positions but most of the exam was in this chair.

EXTERNAL PROCEDURES

The doctor checked all of my joints and their range of movement He ran his fingers over all of my skin and checked carefully for moles. He ran his fingers over my lips around my nipples checked between my toes

They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube. I had to do some physical work like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed.

INTIMATE EXAM

The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. The doctor explored my anus with a finger. He spread my vagina open and looked deep inside.

HOW THE EXAM ENDED

The entire time my dad made comments about how my body looked and how I was changing. Some other type of arrangements. I sat naked for a long time. My dad took my clothes with him and left the room. The doctor told me it was natural if I wanted to touch myself to relieve some tension and he would leave me alone for a little while. They were both out of the room for some time.

My dad eventually told me I could put my shirt back on but only that and we went home in the car. He said from now on he wants to see my body regularly to keep an eye on it. I attended ordinary daytime school. Just normal school.

COMMENTS

Some societies seurveil children extensively during the prepuberty and puberty period. This seems to be one of these societies. Some of these societies engage the parents to do some of this bodily surveillance. This exam was probably not the idea of her father, but something the society had arrange and used the father as a healper.

The main purpose of this exam was for a gneral helth checkup and especially to check the development of the girl.

She tells she did not get any anesthesia, but I wonder if she actually got it so that she was unconscious during a part of the exam and the exam was more extensive than she remembers. One typically give children anesthesia that takes away memory and that may be the case her.

What probably happened was an inspection of her bladder, vagina and rectum and lower colon with endoscopes. Also they possibly used the time to instruct her father how to check her.

It is possible they observed her trhough an one-way mirror, or even videotaped her, when she was in the room alone to $%!@e. Id so, a question will be if the doctor and her father did it for own sexual gratification, or if it was a part of the surveillance procedure this society peforms, or for some medical project. It is impossible to know, since this kind of things happen aound the world for all of these reasons.

By Knut Holt

http://www.abicana.com/health_information.htm

The washing procedure is an indication that a more extensive exam was done. A total body wash at the medical facility is normally done only before more extensive exams.