Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girls, 14yo, France, Thorrough examination to check pubertal status

Posted by Aquila on 2017-09-18 15:08:19

Girls, 14yo, France, Thorrough examination to check pubertal status

I am female. It happened in Western Europe, a smaller city in France, 1980-1989, 14 years old. The school told us it was a special examination day and we should report to room 30. The school sent a general flyer home with us for our parents to read a week beforehand. It said they should send us to school that day without underwear or shoes, and in light, comfortable clothes, and freshly bathed.

The exam happened at a room in the school that was preliminary prepared for the event, It happened to all children in my school of the age group. They did our entire grade but split us up into groups because only so many could fit in the room at once.

ARANGEMENTS AND PREPARTIONS

I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I did not get any anesthesia I remember except I got something to swallow that might have been anesthetic. They handed out little paper cups of medicine but there was only a few drops in each.

They brought us to this special multi-purpose room it was possible to use for stage performances, but the seats were taken away,and we all just stood in a group. The group of doctors told us to remove all of our clothing and the teachers came around and took it all away. Nobody had any problem with it. we just obeyed. A few nurses went around and inspected our bodies quickly, jotting down some notes.

EXAMINATIONS WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They examined my stomach area with and ultrasound device or something similar They examined my hip area with an ultrasound device or something similar. They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device.

INTERNAL EXAMINATION IN THE INTIMATE ZONE

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They inspected my vagina with a scope. They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. The doctor explored my vagina with a finger

They checked us all together in this room but I noticed only the boys were being checked in the butt. It felt unusually good and warm being touched by them. They mostly crouched to inspect us, and used small flashlights. There was a lot of feeling and pulling on pubic hair. Some pubic hair samples were pulled out gently and put in bags. Two doctors spent a lot of time pulling on my clitoral hood to expose the glans.

OBSERVATION OF $%!@ION AND SEXUAL REACTIONS

They seemed to finish examining us, and asked us to stand or sit on the floor, whatever was comfortable, and $%!@e. They encouraged us all to look at each other, and to vocalize what we were thinking about. Most of the girls were too shy but the boys went ahead right away

Some nurses came around to the girls who didn't $%!@e and held our hands bringing them to our genitals. One whispered in my ear to go ahead, it's part of the examination. Eventually we all did. After a half hour of $%!@ing we were mostly all finished.

They handed out some paper towels to clean up ourselves and our area. One boy hit me with his semen but he looked very embarrassed so I didn't get upset Afterwards.

ARRANGEMNTS AFTERWARDS

They told us to go back to our homeroom class. I asked for my clothes. They said you have already been seen. I said not everyone from my class is here, but they just sent me out and said you'll be seeing everyone else from your class, so it's fair. After the second group it didn't seem strange anymore.

A few naked boys and girls coming into the room,almost all of them a little wet in the genitals, and we compared notes, finding out we all went through the same thing.

Once everyone in the class had been through the exam they gave us back our clothes and said we could go home.

THE SCHOOL I WENT TO

I went to a Montessori school. I thought it was a relatively normal school but I found out later it was what you would call a special school like a Montessori school. The main difference is we could come or not come as we pleased, if we didn't feel like attending for a while.

COMMENTS

This was an exam to check the pubertal status, and the sexual functions of the kids. To get an exact picture of the pelvic development status and the health of the initimate zones, one must inspect the urethra and bladder of both sexes and the vagina in girls. Boys must be checked through the anus to assess the prostate.

Montessori schools have pioneered these thorrough development checks, but they are established steadily more in other schools and communies around the World, but it is nearly never talked about fpr the public. In these exams as they are performed today, both boys and girls get an inspection through teh anus too, and many other endoscopic examinations have been added.

But asking the kids to do sexual handlings is perhaps not done widely any more. Instead one uses electrical or mechanical stimulation with equipment and record reactions with electrodes.

By Knut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com