Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girl, 3.yo-20yo, Eastern Europe, tests and inspections in all body areas

Posted by Aquila on 2017-11-17 00:36:19

Girl, 3yo-20yo, Wastern Europe, Extensive function thsts and inspections into all body areas

I am female. It happened in Eastern Europe. 1990-1999 2000-2009 2010-2014 2015 or later 3 years old 4 years old 5 years old 6 years old 7 years old 8 years old 9 years old 10 years old 11 year old 12 years old 13 years old 14 years old 15 years old 16 years old

17 year old 18 years old 19 years old 20 year old or more Just taken. My parents drove me to the exam. At a special establishment used for these type of exams. At a doctors office. The exam occurred at home. Other selection criteria.

PREPARATIONS AND ARRANGEMENTS

I got laxatives to clean out my stomach at the place where the exam took place. I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. My stomach was cleaned out by a tube incerted into my anus that was connected to some pump and flush mashine. I was totally naked through alll the procedures.

Some other arrangements during preparation. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. They placed me upon something like a dentist's chair but with devices to lift my legs onto.

I got IVs tubes into blood vessels in an arm. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a toe. I got electrodes on my cheast. I got electrodes on my stomach or hip region. I got electrodes on my head. I got a tube or wire in through my urethra. I got a tube or sond in through my anus.

ANESTHESIA

I did not get any anesthesia. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my urinary opening. I got lubricating and numbing cream into my vagina. I got some numbing and lubricating cream injected into my anus.

EXAMINATIONS WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They performed an EEC (electroencephalogram) - functional test of the brain with electrodes on the head. They performed an ECG functional test of the heart function with electrodes on my chest and other body areas. They performed an analysis of my breathing and oxygen uptake where I had to breath into a tube.

I had to do some physical work like cycling or running on a threadmill when the ECG and breathing analysis was performed. They did some other type of test with advanced machines.

They examined my stomach area with and ultrasound device or something similar. They used electrodes to record functions inside my head. They used electrodes at my chest to record body functions. They used electrodes at my belly to record body functions. They ued electrodes at my limbs to record body functions.

They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device. They had electrodes at my genitals to record functions in this area.

INTERNAL INSPECTIONS

They ispected the inside of my nose with a scope They took specimens from my nose with a tube. They inspected the inside of my throut with a scope. They took specimens from my throut with a tube.

They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They took specimens from my urethra with a tube. They took specimens from my bladder with a tube.

The doctor explored my vagina with a finger.They inspected me through my vagina with an ultrasound probe. They used a speculum in my vagina. They took specimens from my vagina with a tube. They inspected my vagina with a scope.

The doctor explored my anus with a finger. They inspected my anus with a speculum. They inspected me through my anus with an ultrasound probe. They took specimens from my anus with a tube. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope. They performed a full colonoscopy with a flexible scope.

They made an opening in my belly button or just under it and inspected the inside of my belly with a scope. They took specimens from the inside of my belly with a needle or tube through a hole in my belly button.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

They held me inconscious for some hours They gave me mechanical ventilation through the breathing tube. I had catheter into my bladder. I had a tube going in through my anus. I had a tube hoing in through my nose or down into my stomach. I had a tube through a opening in my belly. I lay with my legs in stirrups some time after the exam. Some other type of arrangements. No No I went to some other type of school.

COMMENTS

What is descobed here is a standard exam protocoll that steadily more societies or schools do on a selection of kids or all kids at specific ages.

But in this case it occured each year from age 3 to age 20. It is possible that that this society or the school she went to did so with a selection of kids that they regard needed special attention. It is also possible that she was enrolled in a research program.

She describes that there was not other anesthesia than numbing cream, but she also describes that she was unconscious for some hours after the exam and that she had breathing tube.

The exams probably begun with only numbing lubrication, but that at some of these events she got medication through the IV tube some time into the exam to make her uncoscious, then got anesthesia gas through a breathing tube and mechanical ventilation.

Knut Holt

http://www.panteraconsulting.com