Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Girls, 12yo, Eastern Europe, Gyn exam and pelvic endoscopies inside a van

Posted by Aquila on 2017-11-20 13:08:12

Girl, 12yo, Eatern Europe, pelvic focused exam of a girl of concern

I am female. It happened in Eastern Europe. 1980-1989 12 years old I was told that I was being taken to a doctor visit and that the doctor would be examining my entire body. My parents drove me to the exam. In a great ambulating van equipped for doing the exams. All children that authorities suspected had been subjected to sexual abuse. All children that have shown more than just standard interest for sexual matters. The exam was conducted in a large van type vehicle which was parked in a hospital parking area.

There was an area for talking with the doctor another for changing out of clothes and a larger area with two exam tables. One was flat and the other had knee holders for female exams. I remember a table with a lot of medical instruments I hadn't seen before.

PREPARARTIONS AND ARRANGEMENTS DURING THE EXAM

I got a traditional enema before the exam to clean out my stomach. I was given a gown but was naked under the gown in the time I stayed awake. They placed me upon a simple examination table. I was placed to lay on my back with steight legs. I was placed to lay on my back with my legs flexed up spread and mounted upon two devices. I got a device on a finger or a toe to measure pulse and oxygen in my blood. I got a blood pressure monitor wrapped around an arm or a leg. I got anesthesia gas to breath in through a mask.

The anesthesia made me sleep mostly but I woke up occationally. I remember changing positions several times for different parts of the exam.

EXMINATIONS WITH EXTERNAL EQUIPMENT

They examined my stomach area with and ultrasound device or something similar. They examined my genitals with an ultrasound device.

INTERNAL EXAMINATIONS

The doctor explored my vagina with a finger. They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope. They used a speculum in my vagina. They inspected my vagina with a scope.

The doctor explored my anus with a finger. They inspected my anus with a speculum. They inspected me through my anus with a rigid scope.

I remember feeling some pain in my vaginal area. And a lot of pressure during part of the exam of my anus.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE EXAM

I just lay some time in a bed to recover. I lay naked under a blanket after the exam. My mom took care of me afterwards. About an hour. I went to some other type of main school.

COMMENTS

This is a standardized examination procedure that was used in Eastern Europe sometimes for research, sometimes to surveil the pelvic conditions of children or concern. In this case it seems they performed a cystosocpy also, which was not usually done during these exams.

The exam seems to be a shorter version of a standardized procedure used internationally to screen children and for research, of which a cystoscopy aleays is a part.

Knut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com